Will You Do This?

Do You Remember

You wake up the next morning when sunlight hits your eyes and there's a loud banging on the door.

"NOONA HYUNG ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Mir's yells through the door.

Seungho groans and sits up.

"Mir be quiet! It's 6 in the morning!" he yells back.

You hear Mir grumble from behind the door.

"RAIN HYUNG WILL KILL US IF WE'RE LATE HURRY UP HYUNG!" you hear Cheondung say.

Seungho groans again and looks at you. You shrug and throw his pants at him that he barely manages to catch since he's so tired. You giggle and slip into a pair of shorts and a big shirt. Just as you're reaching for the door knob a pair of arms encircles your waist. Seungho nuzzles your neck.

"Aigoo are you a baby?" you say and pat his head.

"Maybe." he mumbles.

You chuckle and kiss his cheek beofre opening the door. G.O is standing there with a smirk on his face.

"So what did you two do last night?" he asks his eyes narrowing.

"Nothing!" you say with a big smile.

He shakes his head and looks at Seungho.

"Yah you're the leader hurry up and go take a shower!" he says pointing to the bathroom.

Seungho glares at G.O obviously still angry that he was woken up so early.

"Heh come on breakfast is already cooked." G.O says and leads the way to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

You sit on the couch munching on the rest of your noodles next to Cheondung. The both of you watch TV while waiting for the rest of the boys to get ready.

"So noona what do you like about hyung?"

The sudden question surprises you. You look at Cheondung who just smiles at you.

"Well...he's handsome, kind, talented, and a bunch of other stuff." you say still wondering what his true motive is.

"What he's trying to say is would you like to make a song for hyung since his birthday's in a few days?" Joon says while coming out of his room.

"Huh?!"

"Shhhhhh!" Mir says showing his face from behind Joon's shoulder.

"Well?" G.O says.

You look at all of them and they have an expectant look on their face.

"Um...sure?"


***********************************************************************************************

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING! Blame school not me! Anyway COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^

(It Just Ended):