It's War

Do You Remember

Red=thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*beep beep*

You groaned and smacked your alarm clock. It wouldn't stop. Your hand searched for the power outlet. You yanked the cord out burried your head in the pillow. After a few minutes you raised your head and grabbed your phone to check the time.

"AH I'M LATE!" you yelled.

You forced yourself out of bed and took a quick shower and threw on some clothes and grabbed your backpack.

You began running not even bothering to stop at the bus stop. You reached the university in record time. You ran to your class and stopped at the closed door. You put an ear to the door trying to listen in. You heard nothing so you opened the door. You looked at the teached who had his back turned to the class. He was writing something on the whiteboard. You looked at your seat next to Heather. She motioned for you to hurry up. Other students also had their eyes on you. You gulped and began tiptoing up the stairs to your row.

"Ms.Park you're late!" Mr. Song barked.

You stopped in your tracks and immediately bowed.

"Mianhe." you whispered.

He sighed.

"Sit down we'll talk after class."

You nodded and continued up the stairs dragging your feet. Heather shook her head and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class you stayed in your seat until all the students left the class. You then stood and walked over to Ms. Song's desk.

"Hmph what am I going to do with you Ms. Park. I know you just switched schools but that does not give you an excuse to be late for classes." he said crossing his arms.

"Mianhe." you said rubbing the back of your head.

Mr.Song sighed then handed you a paper. You took it curious as to what it might be.

"What's this?" you said as you opened it.

The first words that caught your eyes in bold letters were "Singing Competition Here At SNU"  You looked up curiously at him.

"Why are you giving this to me?" you said puzzled.

He removed his glasses and crossed his arms again. 

"I'm giving it to you because I think you would do good in this." he said. 

You were surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At work you were still puzzled as to why Mr.Song would recomend you to enter the competition. You sighed and looked at the flyer in front of you. You heard the sound of someone entering the cafe but didn't look up.

"Has he heard me sing?" you said tilting your head.

You shook your head wildly.

"No I've never sang in class."

"Hey!"

"Hm maybe he just had no one else to give it to." you said the voice never reaching you.

"HEY!"

You snapped your head up to see Kaelin. She raised and eyebrow and scoffed.

"It's you." she said with a sneer.

You ignored her and put on a smile.  

"What would you like to order." you said standing up staight.

She looked down at the flyer. She gave a little laugh and turned the flyer to face her.

"You're competing? Well so am I. This will be my 5th win." she said smacking on her gum.

You narrowed your eyes at her.

"Pft well still not even worth trying if you're there to. Anyway get someone over to table 9 me and my girls want some drinks."

Before she left she took her gum out of and examined it. Heather who had just come out of the backroom made a face. Kaelin looked at her and threw the gum straight at her feet then walked away. You looked at Heather who looked pissed. She walked next to you.

"Ugh what did she want?" she said.

"She challenged me to the singing competition next week." you said looking down at the flyer.

"Hm that? She's won 4 times in a row." Heather said looking at you surprised."Are you actually going to do it?"

You looked at where Kaelin was sitting with her girls then smirked.

"Why not?" you said.

Heather studied you then smiled.

"That's why I like you." she said happily.

Just then the door rang again signiling another customer. You both turned turned your heads to see Jin staring at you. You scowled and jerked your head in Kaelin's direction. He looked down and began shuffling his way to them. Oh Kaelin it's war.

*************************************************************************

Please comment and sugest things ^^ thanks! WENSDAY NO SCHOOL! So the next chapter might come out tonight or tomorrow depends!