Mind Reader

Do You Remember

Red=Your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's Thoughts

Purple=Dream/Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seungho's POV~

"Ok finished!" Ms. Kim said stepping out of the room.

You stood up and bowed.

"Thank you so much for changing her ahjumma." you said akwardly.

"You're very welcome young man but she may not wake up for some time. I believe she has a very high fever so you'll have to keep a very close eye on her." Ms. Kim said with a smile.

"Um, excuse me ahjumma could help us out a little because we don't really know her and we have practice a lot." G.O said.

"Oh yes but when she wakes up she may be shocked to find 5 young attractive men in the house don't you think. Hoho."

"Um, well she doesn't have anyone else to take care of her?" you said curiously.

"...Well it's not my place to say but I do know she has her aunt and uncle but, I don't think they like each other."

"Oh, ok then well thank you ahjumma."

"Ok just call me when you need me to watch her." Ms. Kim said heading out the door.

Once it closed the 5 of you sighed.

"Why don't you guys go sleep I'll call you when I need you." you said knowing that all of them were tired after a long day at work.

"Huh, but Hyung-"

"No Cheondung it's fine now all of you go sleep."

They sat there for a few seconds wondering wether to obey or not. But, G.O stood and walked straight to the door.

"Well then goodnight." he said.

He was closely followed by the rest and Joon shut the door. You sighed. You were pretty nervous. You had been in a girls dorm before but this time you didn't even know the girl very well. You headed to Yuri's room. You opened the door and tiptoed to the bed. Yuri was there sleeping but she looked like she was in pain. You felt her forehead but yanked your hand back.

"Ow! Geez really high fever." you said placing a washcloth on her forehead.

You studied her face before resting your head on the edge of the bed. It was pale and at the same time beautiful. Mi Yun...it couldn't be her. Maybe I'll ask her when she wakes up. Who are you Yuri Park and what do you want from me?

~Your POV~

"Hey you're soaked!" Seungho said running up to you.

You only replied with a cough.

"Geez come on I'll take you to the nurse." he said grabbing your hand.

You flinched trying to get up. Your body was shutting down and you were very cold. He looked at you then slipped one hand behind you and the other under your legs and picked you up. You were to tired to resist so you let him carry you bridal style the whole way. You felt your eyes closing.

"Hey Yuri!" he said looking down at you.

You leaned against his chest letting sleep overtake you. When you woke up you saw that you were in the Nurses office but he wasn't there anymore.

You cracked your eyes open. You were so tired. You realized you were in your room. You felt a wave of confusion wash over you.

"Omo!" you said when you saw Seungho sleeping his head on the bed. You smiled.

"So you found me again huh?" you said and moved your hand to touch his cheek.

He had really changed. Seeing him close up after 3 years had its differences. His hair was soft and his skin milky white. It wasn't spiked up today.

"Pft look at your dark circles. You really need to take care of them." you said smiling.

You closed your eyes when you saw Seungho stir. You heard him yawn.

"Oh, I fell asleep?" he said. "Oh well lets see how she's doing."

You felt his hand touch your forehead. You decided to to open your eyes.

"Omo you're awake?" he said surprised.

You nodded. He smiled at you.

"What happened?" you asked curiously.

"Oh you have a fever and you fainted in the hall." he said placing a cold hand on your cheek checking your temp. You blushed.

"Are you blushing?" he asked with a grin.

"Huh....uh no?" you said pulling the blanket over your face.

You heard him chuckle. Gah since when did you become like this Yang Seungho? You're going to make me turn into a tomato! Suddenly you felt weight on the side of the bed. You looked out a bit and saw Seungho sitting next to you. He smiled and pulled the blanket down more.

"Hehe that's right you are a tomato." he said his face getting closer.

"Yah what are you doing! Stop reading my mind!" you say pinching his cheek.

He moves closer. You close your eyes scared of what he's going to do. Suddenly you hear him chuckle. You open them and see that he's already moved away.

"Scoot over."

"Huh why?"

"Just do it."

You obey and he suddenly lies down.

"Yah Seungho!"

You turn to face him and see that he's already asleep with a faint smile on his lips.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's hard for me to focus because of all of my homework :( Comment and give me more ideas here people! I want to know what you guys want! THANK YOU!