To Japan!

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thought's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You step onto the plane and found a seat. You sit next to the window placing your backpack next to you. It contains your laptop and a few other stuff. You looked out the window watching all the people that walked by.

"Hey can I sit here?" a voice asked.

You look up to see Seungho. You move your stuff for him to sit setting the backpack on your lap.

"So?" he asks.

"Soooo? What?" you say smiling at him.

"I don't know are we together?" he asks.

You look at him surprised then grinn.

"No."

"Huh Wae!? I kissed you then you kissed me how is that a no!" he says staring at you.

You can't help but laugh at his outburst.

"Haha I'm just kidding oppa!" you say holding your stomach while laughing.

He just stares at you blinking not believing what you just did.

"Aish! Babo don't scare me like that." he says sitting back in his seat.

"Ok ok. Minhae." you say also getting comfortable in your seat.

You look at Seungho's face that looks shocked. You giggle. He looks at you but smiles shaking his head.

"You're sure you're excused from the university?" he says his face turning serious.

"Yes they thought I needed a break anyway now don't worry." you say hitting his arm.

He pretends to look hurt then leans closer. Your eyes widen and you pull away. He pouts.

"I'm not easy." you say looking away.

"Hey love birds. Do it when we're asleep." Rain says sticking his head in between the both of your seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Few hours after take off~

You rest your head on your arm and yawn. You look ouside and watch the night sky. You look at Seungho who still has his headphones on. He's staring at the TV all the way in the front of the plane. Most of the lights have been turned off for those sleeping. You can feel sleep overtaking you to. Soon you settle into dreamland.

~Seungho's POV~

You stare at the TV while listening to music on your Ipod. Suddenly you feel something land on your shoulder. You look down to see Yuri her eyes closed. You smile adjusting your height so that her head is leaning right on top of your shoulder.

(keke cute smile!)

You move her hair out of her eyes studying her face. There's still a scar on her cheek from the night she was hit by the car. You sigh.

"Aigoo. Yuri what am I going to do with you." you whisper.

You lean down and kiss her cheek. You turn the light off for your section and soon your eyes begin to close to. Saranghe Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

You wake up to feel something on top of your head. You blink your eyes adjusting to the light. YOu look up to see a sleeping Seungho. You smile. He looks so peacefull when he's asleep. You raise your hand and begin tracing his dark circles.

"Hmph you need to sleep more."

You then begin shaking him a bit.

"Oppa." you say softly.

He just adjusts his head murmuring something. You try again by squishing his cheeks. Suddenly his hand snaps up grabbig your wrist. You yelp in surprise moving away.

"Hey where'd my pillow go?" he says sleepily.

You try to pull your hand away but he holds on.

"Aish Seungho let me go." you say trying to get him to release your grip.

You yank the headphones off his head with your free hand.

"Yah!" he says opening his eyes to look at you.

"It's on a good song!" he says trying to grab it.

You just pull back until you're against the window. Suddenly Seungho stops and smirks.

"What?" you say raising your eyebrows.

Suddenly Seungho leans in until your faces are inches away.

"S-seungho?"

Your lips connect and he moves his other hand to your cheek. You're surprised but fall into the kiss anyway. He on your upper lip. Suddenly you realize that his hand has moved from your wrist and is reaching over for the headphones. You try to pull back but hit your head against the window. Seungho smirks into the kiss the hand that's on your cheek moving down. You push him away just as he grabs the headphones. He smirks again. You puff your cheeks up.

"Keke you fell for my trap." Seungho says placing the headphones aroung his neck.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Keke you guys like it or no? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! It really helps! THANKS! ^^