I Hate Getting Sick

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning with a big headache. You sighed and pulled yourself out of bed. You headed to the restroom and opened the bottle that held your pills. You looked inside and groaned.

"You don't need it Yuri. You don't need them." you said closing the bottle tightly.

You dressed ready to go the university. You slipped a black hoodie over your blue shirt. You wore short shorts. You slipped on your converse found your backpack and headed out. When you stepped out of the building you felt the wind blow against you. You shivered. By the time you reached school you were sniffling. Heather was waiting at the entrance.

She hurried over to you.

"Are you ok?" she asked shaking you a bit.

"I'm fine." you said letting her shake you.

She looked at you studying your face to see if you were lying. Please don't think that I'm not fine. She just narrowed her eyes then nodded.

"Well I hope you're telling the truth. Come on let's go." she said tugging on your arm.

When you entered the class you spotted Kaelin giving you evil eyes. You ignored her and climbed to your row. You sneezed and shook your head quickly clearing it. You went through your classes with a headache that kept getting worse. You ignored Heather's words and kept on going. After that was all over you and Heather headed to work. There you changed into uniform. But, the whole time you kept sniffling and sneezing. You eventually began coughing.

"Yuri you can leave early." you boss said.

"But Ajushii I'm fine!" you protested.

"Are you kidding me you're going to get the customers sick like this. It looks like it's about to rain anyway, now go on." she said waving her hands for you to leave.

You sighed and gave up. You said your goodbyes to Heather and the other workers. You began walking home. Suddenly you felt a drop of water on your head. You looked up and realized that it was raining just like your manager had said it would. Well this is not helping at all. Suddenly you felt the pain in your head increase. You groaned and leaned against a wall.

~Seungho's POV~

You looked out the window and watched the rain fall. This meant winter was coming very soon. You couldn't stop thinking about Yuri. Was it really true?

"Hey what are you doing?" a voice said interupting your thoughts.

You turned to see G.O standing next to you.

"Thinking."

"Ooooo about what?" he said sitting next to you.

"Something." you said bluntly.

"About Yuri?" he suddenly said after a few seconds.

You snapped your head towards him. What how does he know. I'll just say no.

"Nope about something else." you said.

"Haha yeah right. It's written all over your face."

"It is?" you said taken aback by his answer.

"Aha! You were thinking about her!"

You faced palmed yourself.

"Haha got you that time."

You growled at him to shut up. He just grinned. You made a grab for him but he dodged it.

"Alright alright." he said then began walking away.

"Stop thinking about her and lets go home. Hyung said the car's ready."

"Wait." you said trying to stop him.

He stopped at the doorway.

"Yes?"

"Does she have another name?"

G.O grinned.

"You don't remember? Well ask her yourself. She lives right next to us."

You groaned and G.O chuckled walking out of the recording room.

~Your POV~

You were freezing. The rain was drenching your body in water making it hard to walk. Almost there Yuri! Come on! You dragged yourself into the building before collapsing on the floor. You spotted John the guy who worked at the front desk.

"Yuri!" he gasped. He hurried over to you.

You pulled yourself up and smiled in thanks.

"Thanks oppa I think I can manage from here."

He merely nodded and gave you a worried look. You reached your floor and slowly made it to your door. Suddenly your head ache increased once again. You felt yourself heading for the floor and landed with a thump.

"Yuri!" a voice called.

You managed to lift your head to see MBLAQ hurrying towars you before the darkness over took you.

************************************************************************************************************************

Could it be that Seungho's finally realizing it's her? Comment and Subscribe! keke ^^ THANKS!