Promise

Do You Remember

Red=your thoughts

Blue=Seungho's thoughts

Purple=dream/flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your felt your jaw drop. You couldn't believe what you were seeing.

"Yuri!" G.O suddenly yelled.

Seungho pushed the girl off of him and stood up dusting himself off. You eyes narrowed and you felt you balled your fist up. You grit your teeth trying to keep calm. You whirled around and stalked out of the resturaunt walking at a regular pace. Somehow you figured that it would happen eventually.

"Yuri wait!" a voice shouted.

You stopped and turned to see Seungho.

~Seungho's POV~

You ran up to her. This was bad. It just happened on accident. You and the girl had accidentily bumped into each other.

"Yuri! That was a accident!" you begged.

You stopped when you saw her eyes. Not anger but...sorrow?

"Yuri?"

"I'll be at the hotel oppa." she whispered.

With that she walked away. You stood there confused of what just happened. Suddenly you heard the door to the resturaunt open.

"Um? Excuse me?"

You turned around to see the girl that was on top of you a few minutes earlier.

"Ne?" you say your eyebrows rising.

"Um, I'm sorry did I cause any trouble?" she said nervously looking down at the floor.

"Uh." Should I tell her? "No don't worry."

Her face lit up a little bit. You turn back to look for Yuri but she's already out of sight. You sigh.

"Um oppa?" the girl says shyly.

"Yes?" you say giving up on Yuri.

I'll talk to her later.

"If it's ok I'd like to treat you to something as a thank you for catching me."

More like you bumped into me and made my girlfriend act wierd.

"WE SAY YES!" a voice yells.

Mir comes out of no where and puts his arm around the girl.

"Come on where you want to go?" he says happily. "Although I'm sorry I don't think Hyung can go he has a schedule today, right Hyung?"

You're surprised at Mir's actions.

"Ne." you say. "Minhae."

"Oh ok." she says slightly dissapointed.

"So you're going to be with with us." G.O says walking up to you. "Better go find her. I don't think we want her dissapearing." he whispers in your ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

You walk into your room and head straight to the bedroom. You flop down on it burrying your face into the pillow. Calm down Yuri! You can't help but let a few tears slide down your cheeks.

"Jin!?" you yell.

You stare at the two people on your bed. Jin with his shirt off and his hands already under Kaelin's skirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" you screamed.

"Yuri..." Jin said trying to calm you down.

You grabbed him by the collar.

"GET OUT AND TAKE HER WITH YOU!" you pointed at Kaelin who had a big smirk on her face.

"Yuri wait...it's not.."

You woke up screaming. The door bursts open and Seungho bursts into the room.

"Yuri what happened?"

There are tears in your eyes now. Seungho runs over to you and sits down carefully. He cups you chin his hands.

"Are you ok?" he says wiping a few tears away.

When you don't answer he pulls you into hug.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." he whispers in your ear.

"S-seungho..promise me you won't leave." you say burrying your face in his chest.

"Ok ok I promise you..I won't."

He pulls away a bit so he can see your face. He leans down and kisses you.

***************************************************************************************************

Yay thank you! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! HAPPY BELATED BDAY THUNDER OPPA! ^^ <3