It's Been 3 Years...

Do You Remember

You sighed ignoring the phone in your back pocket. It kept vibrating and vibrating. You knew it was Jin probably calling you to apologize. You groaned and ran your fingers through your hair. He was an annoying boyfriend well ex now. How many times did he have to get drunk and go to your house with a girl. But, last night it hadn't een just any girl it was Kaelin. Jin had known how much she hated you. You had never been sure why but you had seen enough of her creepy looks to stay away from her.

"How long are you going to ignore him?"

You looked at your friend Heather who sat across from you with a book in her hand. She was dressed in work uniform short black skirt, white blouse, and high heels. She looked good in it even though she hated it. Her long black hair flowed down her shoulder and her bangs behind her ear. You wore the same thing but with converse. You spotted a couple of boys not far away watching her. You smiled knowing that if they continued Heather would probably knock the living daylights out of them within seconds.

"Hey are you listening?"

Heather shut the book and set it on the table. She glared at you.

"What?"

"Why can't I take care of him?" she growled.

You sighed.

"Because if I let you to do that i know you'll probably kill him."

She pouted and checked her watch.

"Well time to get back to work." she said.

You groaned and stood up. Your phone began ringing again. You yanked out of your pocket and answered it.

"Agh stop calling me! WE ARE OVER OVER OK!" you screamed.

"Yuri wait-"

Heather stole the phone from you.

"Look you b**** you come near her I'll kick your !"

With that she hung up and handed the phone to you. You looked around and saw that everyone was staring at the both of you. You groaned and stomped inside the cafe`.

~Few hours Later~

You looked at the clock. In a few minutes you would be out of here. You put your head in your hands closing your eyes for a bit. The ring of the door woke you up. You stood up.

"Hi welcome to-"

You stopped when you saw who it was. It was MBLAQ and Seungho was with them.

**********************************************************************************************

Please comment and tell me if this is good!