--Chapter 8, 'Who else?'

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red = Chinese
Blue = English
Black = Korean (mostly used)

----------------------------------

"Wait! brother?.. then you;re.. HWE JI?!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who else? Tsk.. you even forgot me." Or maybe he's just too shocked to see i'm this tall. i mean, the last time he saw me my height was right in his shoulder. and now, we're just 1 cm apart. he's still taller though... "..." Still silent. He blinked several times with his O.O owl's eye. Gosh... this is just too... dramatic? "You really my lttle Hwe Ji? Do Hwe Ji? Jilily?" the last nickname was.. ughh embarrassing! ok, he used to call me that when i'm 7 ok? but i'm 17 now~ Give me a break! "AIGOO~ MY SISTER IS ALL GROWN UP!" finally, he hugged me and my hair, like he used to. 

 

"Oh My God, are you an electric pole? Gosh.. u're already at the same height as mine." It's because i'm tall and you're... HAHAHA! ok, just kidding. Well, that was the fact. "Kyungsoo-ya, help me with the--" one more person seemed shocked, and even choke in his own words. "Who..." He has a milk white-skin and sparkling eyes. "She's my little sister, hyung. Hwe Ji this is Suho hyung the leader of EXO-K, and Hyung this is Do Hwe Ji my little sister." So he's Suho? i bowed and smiled to him, he smiled back. He has a charming smile.. " 'The Little Hwe Ji' ?" my cheeks redden. Why was everyone said the same thing to me, using 'The Little'. "yeah.. she used to be so small when i left, and now.. as you see, she's nothing but an electric pole." they all chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Hwe Ji.. just make yourself comfortable around us, we're all--how old are you?" 

 

"i'm 17.."  "Oh. we are all--except Tao and Sehun. older than you, just call us Oppa, ok?" i nodded. they're warm.. "...And where's Kai?" Kyungsoo Oppa turned around. Who the heck is Kai again? why so many people?  "Jongin-ahh, Sehun-ahh! hurry up and come here!" Suho yelled. and then two people came in with a bunch of groceries. "No need to scream, hyung!" the dark-skinned boy said. Who is he? "And hey there, Mei! and... pretty girl" i blushed again. Pretty girl he said? i take that as compliments so thanks! "Who is she, hyung?" said the other boy with lisp. What a cute lisp! kkk~ "This is my sister, Hwe Ji. and Ji-ahh, this is my bandmates Kai and Sehun. You're at the same age as Sehun, as i told you earlier."  "Nice to meet you, Hwe Ji-ahh." they said in unison. 

 

They are all adorable! i guess Soo Ah's not wrong to choose EXO as her idols. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter