--Chapter 2, Unknown, Stranger, Anonymous

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  -- Chapter 2, Unknown, Stranger, Anonymous..

 

All today's tasks and classes has finally ended. All the student who were really unhappy and seems bored suddenly squealed and excitedly packed their staff and ran off somewhere, dissappear outside the school's gate. but Hwe Ji, still enjoying her novel in her class, with Soo Ah beside her. starring at her with mixed expression. "JiJi~ aren't you going home?" "....." no answer, Soo Ah just sighed heavily and make her bored position. 

 

Soo Ah knew her Best friend so well, maybe TOO well. she also knew that, in this time like this, when Hwe Ji busy reading her novels, don't expected to get an answer or reply from her. As time seemed passed by so slowly, Soo Ah just sighed, tapping her long fingers on the table. 1 minute...10 munites...20 minutes..25 minutes.. "Okay, i'm done.. we're going home~" Hwe Ji said happily as she eye smiled to her bestie. but Soo Ah didn't responded.. "Hello..?? Han Soo Ah?" 

 

"Earth to Han Soo Ah.. earth to Han Soo Ah. copy!" "Huh? what? what's wrong?" Hwe Ji rolled her eyes, "I am done reading and we are going home. but it's okay if you don't wanted to. i can walk by myself.." Hwe Ji picked up her bag and about to leave, but for sure, Soo Ah stopped her, smiled innocently "Of course not, i won't leave my bestie alone, never~"  "Pffftt... cheesy" they chuckled, "ready?" Hwe Ji asked, Soo Ah tidy every single last thing and... "Let's go!" 

 

Hwe Ji and Soo Ah cheerfully walked and giggled at each other as they walked hand in hand, like they did every day, Soo Ah who started to tell Hwe a funny stories, continue to to tell her about her life lately, especially these days like.. how her life change because of winning that EXO Giveaway, "So.. you really THAT happy?" Soo Ah happily took her breath and smiled widely, "Of course! how do you feel when you, a REALLY huge fans of.. uhhh.. oh! Super Junior for example. then, you wanted to buy their limited Hand Signed CD but you didn't even have a money.. and suddenly, you come with an idea to entered some giveaway with like a thousands people entered it, you didn't that confident about the winning, right?" "Right" she just nodded, preparing her ears to hear her best friend's start talking again.

 

"but.. fortunately, YOU WIN THAT COMPETITION LIKE... OMFGG!! FOR PETE'S SAKE! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY YOU ARE?! AND THAT... what is happening to me"  "Must be really happy then..." "Totally..." then silence came up, not an awkward silence. but they two just wanted to feel every single seconds of their happiness moment now. "JiJi-ahh~..." after some minutes, Soo Ah broke the silence, started to took some step closer to her best friend, wrapping her arm around Hwe Ji's arm. "You have no idea how happy my life is.." Seriously, what is she talking about? why so sudden?, Hwe Ji thought. "Huh??" 

 

"I'm the luckiest person to have such a GREAT best friend like you, who wanted to take me as the way i am. listening to my nonsense,and  take care of me when i'm sick or felt uneasy--duhhh i'm speechless, the point is you;re such a great person, more like. an AMAZING person, you can take my childish behavior and yeahh.. stuff"  she paused for a while, "Thank you for being my best friend, for these almost 3 years"

 

 Hwe Ji somehow touched, just can smile and hug Soo Ah's shoulder who were shorter than her lovingly. "Yah! SooShi! why talking like you will die tomorrow or something?.. kkk. and Your welcome plus thank you too. for being a best friend for a boring person like me.. you know, i don't really having a lot of friends since i was young. 'Cause they thought i'm boring.. well, maybe yeah. i just hang out with you and Kyungie Oppa" Kyungie Oppa? How is he now? what does he looks like? i missed him.. "awww~ Your welcome" Soo Ah hugged her. "and. oh! by the way, how's your brother? never seen him for years.." Well,... how should she say this? 

 

"umm... how should i say? i don't know it neither, i've never seen him for almost 2 years now.. and i don't even know where he is now. He just like....disappear?" Hwe Ji, to be very honest, is missing her brother like crazy now. since her brother left, she really have no one to share their mom's home-made ice cream cake anymore.. to the point, it felt like a missing puzzle piece in her heart now. Her brother.. "O-oh. i didn;t know. i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter