--Chapter 11, Trainee Life! {2}.... The Leak Secret.

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  --Chapter 11, Trainee Life! {2}

 T H E   L E A K   S E C R E T .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

He said he would take me and Mei Lin home but the fact. It’s not really like that, he dragged—kidnapped actually—us to the noraebang with another EXO member. As I enter the room, I saw Joonmyun Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa wave and smile to us in their singing and the other just drink, chat and dance randomly.

I looked at the clock on the wall, showing it’s thirty minutes to 2 AM in the morning. Well, I’m getting used to didn’t get enough rest, but,… aren’t trainees isn’t supposed to go out? Especially in early morning.

But then everybody seems to recognize our existence and greeted us with ‘hey’ ‘hi’ ‘hello’ and ‘ayo-waddup!’ “Hi, everyone!” I smiled awkwardly, “err… Kyungsoo Oppa,” I grabbed his hands and whisper in his ear, “..trainees can’t go out and if the mentor Oppa knew I went out especially in this late he’d kill us!”

But Kyungsoo took my hand and pecked my cheek, “just for 30 minutes. Company me here, will you? Promise will take you back to dorm after that..”

“Ok, only 30 minutes and 30 minutes only. Starting by now!”

 

What 30 minutes, Do Kyungsoo Oppa.

For you it's 30 minutes? It's friggin' two hours later when I and Mei arrived at my dorm. So we walked silently in the corridor which is already quiet just like a grave yard, scared that the mentor Oppa will caught us and everything’ll be screwed. 

but then i saw some secutities whose in charge. so i pulled Mei Lin closer to me and hide quickly. We mentally hold our breath and walking tip-toed to our room. 

CLICK,

Mei entered our room’s password and we arrived safely, without getting caught. “Phew, that was…” Mei said as I the lights, "...close" 

we both threw our bodies to out beds and let out a loud sigh. "let's go to sleep. G'nite Mei!" 

"Nite, Ji!" 

 

3 hours later... 

it's been 3 hours yet i still hadn't close my eyes. i can't sleep, somehow i felt like something is botherting me. but what is it? i think i did nothing and shouldn't have been worried too much. oh, whatever... 

i take a look at the clock in the wall. time showed ten minutes to five in the morning. Great, we should be downstairs for like one and half hour later but in fact i haven't even sleep yet. just pray for me so i won't faint later.. kkk~ 

so i decided to get up and prepare some breakfast for us. Leaving the sleeping Mei Lin in her bed, but before my feet could walks farther, i stopped and look at her and realize that she looks a lot like Yixing if she's sleeping. "just like Yixing, she's cute.." i mumbled and continue to do what i should do. 

After i washed, i start to make breakfast for us. But what'll be the main menu today? umm.. American style breakfa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter