--Chapter 13, After the Shocking Confession.

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The situation was so far away from i thought it would be. 

Very, very, really not like what i expected. i thought everybody's going to hate me or something, but in they weren't. Just thank God for still loved me and Mei Lin so we won’t die from bashes today. Thank you.. 

"...Woah, you two really do looks-a-like." 

I rolled my eyes at them who saw me like I’m a kind alien who get lost in Earth. “ok, guys. Guys, would you stop staring at me and Mei Lin like that? Seriously, it’s creepy!” they shook their heads, ok so what can I do now?

“hey, Hwe Ji-ahh.. why didn’t you tell us before?”

“is it really necessary? It’s useless. Plus I won’t look bad in the other’s eyes.. like I’m such a arrogant or something like that.” They nodded. “ok, lunch break!” Xiumin Oppa shouted and everyone mentally got up and went out to get their foods in the cafeteria downstairs.

“Hwe Ji, you coming?” Mei Lin locked arms with me, “no, you go on. I still have something to do..” she just made an ‘O’ sign with . “ok then. I’m leaving first..” she waved goodbye as I watched her slowly-disappeared back from behind.

I kept silent for a while,

What did I about to do? Oh right, give SooShi a phone call!

I quickly reach my phone and dial-ed her, ignoring EXO who stared at me with random stares. And not long after that she answered and spoke, “Hello?”

“2 months we didn’t contact and just ‘hello’? really, SooShi?”

“Hwe Ji-ahh! Sorry, I wasn’t looking at the dialer name.. “ I rolled my eyes, what a lame excuse! “hey, girl. How are you? How are the training?”

“I’m lying if I say it wasn’t tiring at all..” I heard her chuckles, “but it’s fine.. no problem so far. So how’s Vegas?” yes, remember the last time I tell you guys about her leaving for her parent’s business trip? Soo Ah went to Vegas to clear some family business with her parent.

“Boring… as usual,” holy—why did she always said ‘Vegas is so boring’, ‘South Korea are a lot better’ and ‘I hate Vegas’ and such a thing? It’s freakin’ Vegas and she said it was boring? I’m dying to go there!

“Oh, shut up! Holy Pete, it’s Vegas!”

“oh, I don’t care. I just hate being alone in this such a big city…” I know, she hates being alone. Ok, ok. I got it. “but I brought you some stuff,” suddenly her tone become very cheerful like she always do every time.

“Again? You don’t need to do that, you know..”

“so you don’t like it?” what? “NO! no no no. it’s not like that! It’s just… I won’t bother you for bring me stuff, really.”

“just shut the up and thank me, will you?” we both chuckled. “ok, ok. Thank you, you’re the best friend ever, Han Soo Ah~!” me said in the dramatic way. “ok, ok you’ve watch too much k-drama!” ok, I did watch it. but.. not that often. Haha.

“so, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter