--Chapter 14, W-WHAT?!

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh my God! i can't believe my finger typed again and BOOM! here's another update from KKissMe! you guys remember the rule? NO COMMENTS = NO UPDATES~~~ MUAHAHHA *evil laugh* ok i'm not that scary xD. so please enjoy~ and i won't tolerate for those plagiator or such. got it? 

Blue = English

Red = Mandarin

--Chapter 14, W-WHAT?!

Zhang Mei Lin took one sec' paused for the words 'kissed' and 'cheek' as she clinged her arm to mine. "dude, that Kris guy just k-i-s-s-e-d you in the c-h-e-e-k!!" Mei Lin squealed as if she's on of those EXO's crazy fangirl. i scoffed, rolled my eyes and glanced at EXO guys who were on their so-called 'group-meeting' and saw D.O's not-so-good feedbacks to Kris. 

i bet it's about that kiss scene again, 

i turned my sight back to Mei Lin, and gave her my 'seriously' looks. "what." she blinked her eyes a couple times before began to spoke again. "ok, ok. you're different and not one of those crazy fangirl but--let's just say there's a hottie who just kissed you cheek. and choose YOU over his millions fans in this earth. you're lucky!" 

lucky, my .. "for being a gossipstock. yes, thank you very much." i rolled my eyes, again. "but--"

"seriously let's just snap that and get your off the floor back to practicing, will ya?" i pulled her hand--helping her to get up and chuckled lightly when she frowned. "you know what, Ji.." i looked at her, "i just realized minutes ago that you and Kris made a good couple." 

"oh, shut up!" 

 

Everyone get back to practice in way more serious mode. and somehow the atmosfer between D.O and Kris was become... awkward. like they refused to get closer. and it's obvious when Kris called D.O over to helped him showed us some dance moves. 

"D.O, come here.." ..D.O rolled his eyes and boredly walked towards Kris. "help me with those moves," 

"i'm not good in dance moves. you should probably called Yixing or Kai over.." he was just about to walk away when Kris stopped him, "no complaining. i called you. not Yixing or Kai.." D.O scoffed and mouthed 'whatever' but at last obey him. 

HA! i just saw Kyungsoo frowned, pouting. that was adorable! when was the last time i saw him pout cutely like that? ohh, maybe years ago. right, long-lost siblings.. 

"1,2,3,4, 5 and back to step one.." 

one word: awkward. 

and beside, why was he the one who teach us the dance moves? not Yixing ro Kai.. 

no offence! but it's kinda awkward--again, to see him dancing along with D.O which more gave extra awkward atmosfer. hey, how many times i said 'awkward' already? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter