--Chapter 1, Who's EXO-K Again?

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soooo... here is it^^ the first chapter is up~ Ouwwyee~ i hope you guys enjoy reading my story :D. anyways.. as i said, sorry for bad grammar and typos, English isn't my first language -,-" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

--Chapter 1, Who's EXO-K Again?

    You/Hwe Ji's POV: 

I slowly opened my eyes, and started to facing the world like i always did everyday. with all my ordinary daily activities along with me, Going to school, taking class, reading novels during class if bored, taking pictures, stuff. i blinked my eyes several times, trying to get a better sight and looked over my wall clock, it shows, 06.50 AM. which means i have 1 hour and 10 minutes left before school starts. 

 

Suddenly, the classic song Moonlight Sonata i used as my ringtone played on my phone. Who the hell dare to call me at this early in the morning?!, "Yeoboseyo?(*Hello?)" i spoke up, still in my crack-bed-time voice. "AYOOO WASSUP, JiJi~~OHMYGODICAN'TBELIEVEIT!IWONTHEEXO-K'sGOODIESANDHAND-SIGNEDCD. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG" Aishh what is wrong with this girl, seriously?! it;s still early in the morning.. where did she get all this power to scream out loud? "Han Soo Ah! chill! breath... inhale,exhale,inhale,exhale.. speak slowly, will ya?"  i heard she exhaled through the phone. "hufftt.. soooww, what did you wanted to tell me?" "......." "Hello? Soo ah! still there?" 

 

I really can't understand this girl sometimes.. "still, and talk to you later!" BEEP. the call ended. "Aishh! This girl!.. for God's sake, how even i became friends with her?" she could be really annoying, upsetting, childish, immature, but also can be caring, and another attitude that really opposite from these attitude. and she's quite sensitive too, her mood can flipped and change easily. but yeah.. however, she's my best friend. and i love her~ AND BY THE WAY  I'M NOT GET READY YET, AND I'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! well, one hour is sure enough to get ready.. 

 

-

 

  No One's POV:

As usual, Hwe Ji looked herself in front of the big mirror in. turning to left and right, making sure that she didn't forget a thing with her things and uniform. "Name tag, check. stocking, check, and.. what else?" she put her index finger under her lower mouth, make a thinking pose of hers. "ohhh.. my bag! hahaha silly me! how can i go to school without even a bag?" she giggled herself, admitting how fool she was. After Hwe Ji took her bag, she quickly ran downstairs and saw her Mum still busy preparing breakfast for them. 

 

"Morning, Mum~" she gave her Mum morning kiss on cheek as usual, and patiently watching her Mum preparing breakfast. If her Mum ask, Why she always watching her Mum cooking, and Hwe Ji will proudly answer; 'I wanna be like, Mum. good at cooking^^' such a good daughter, isn't she? and one point, her Mum always thought, that Her Hwe Ji looks exactly like her brother. Her brother loves to cook, so she does. Her brrother loves music, so she does.. and people always has the same thoughts or impression when they met them. Cold, Icy, shy and quiet. but actually not. You just haven't see the REAL Do Siblings.. 

 

"Morning, Hon. ahh.. My lovely daughter, so pretty as always" her Mum smiled as she continued to focus her eyes on her cooking again. "Mum, i know. every mother in this world would say the same thing to their daughter.." Hwe Ji rolled her eyes playfully, "What time will you get back home today?" "Around..7?" her Mum just nodded, take a seat in front of Hwe Ji, which automaticly they seat accross, face to face. "OHEMGEE I'm almost late, Mum! Gotta go, byee~~" she quickly stood up, kissed her Mum and left her untouched breakfast. Ran to the door as putting her shoes to her feet perfectly then go. "Good luck for today, carefull honey!" her Mum shouted from back, Hwe Ji just turned around, smiled, and runnig again. 

 

"I hope something new and Unordinary happened to me today.." she mumbled herself. But of course she wished for a good one, good things that might be happened today. "HWE JI-AHH HWAITING!" <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter