--Chapter 7, What a small world!

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue = English
Red = Chinese
Black = Korean --mostly used--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i wated outside the audition room, standing and walked back-and-forth like a hot iron. Know what i'm doing? Yes, i'm waiting for Mei Lin. she's in her audition now, probably singing.. just like she said earlier. a minutes later, she went outside with a head down facing the floor. Was something bad happened inside? Or worse... she got rejected?! NO FREAKING WAY! SHE'S ZHANG YIXING'S SISTER, Everyone! "Wh-what happened? Are you okay? Did something bad happ--" then she  looked up, looking straight into my eyes, grinning super-widely. i knew it! i knew it, she'll make it! "I PASSED!" 

 

You know what happened next, right? the things when people did when they're happy or.. celebrated something? Such like hugging, squealing, screaming, and even.. tearing. "Just tell me this is not a dream!" she snapped, "It's NOT!" but i remember Soo Ah, aww.. i think i missed her already. Gotcha! i should let her know about this. Ahhh i know, this is so GREAT! 

 

"Be back in minutes!" i waved a small goodbye to Mei Lin, took put my phone and hit the number button. not too long until i found 'SooShi Han' named in my contact and dialed it. Pick up, pick up, pick up.. please! "Hello? Hwe Ji-ahh?" Thank God she picked up!

 

"HAN SOO AH!" i screamed, right in her ear. Left or right? i don't know.. 

"Wowowowow~ slow down, girl. What's up?" I CAN'T...!! 

"You know  the SM's Audition i told earlier, right? Still remember?" 

"Yes, yes and yes i do know and still remember. Is the audition has started?" it's even ended and i freakin' got passed! i took a long paused and exhaled loudly, trying to control my feels. TOO MUCH FEELS!!! 

"Yes, the audition started today, and i got PASSED!" i said out of happiness, but why no reaction? "Ha Soo Ah? you still there?" still silence, oh.. this isn't the reaction i wanted.. "Are you t--" 

"WHATTHEHELLYOUGOTIN?! OMGOMGOMG" i grinned, i know she was just shocked. of course she'll be happy for me.and.. uhh.. what''s with the uh oh long-speaks-with-no-spaces words? Speaking of Alien's languange? Ok, back to reality, i understand anyways.. just kidding! 

"YESYESYESIGOTTHEHELLPASSED!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!" i replied her with the same thing she did earlier, speaking of Alien's language. with no spaces and breaths. HAHA! ridiculous.. 

"I'm sorry i can't be there.." her voice fell. Well, i do hope she's here and hugged me, spazzed together and something like that. but, fact and fate didn't bring us together today. she had to go overseas to company her parent and meeting to her parent's business partners. Auhh... what a fate! 

"No, don't. don't be... it's ok. in fact, you;re here with me now talking on the phone. and i'm already happy with that!" i heard a small sigh sound through the phone. 

"Sorry again.."  and then.. "TRAINEE-TO-BE SECTION 2, THIS WAY!" i guess that's the tutor Eonnie's voice. 

"Don't be, i told you! Ok, call you later, Soo. i have to go, bye~ Miss You!" 

"Bye~ miss you too!" i quickly get myself with Mei Lin, following the tutor Eonnie. This day is totally my day!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So, this is the practice room you will use here as a trainees or even idols." some girls squealed, and looking around with a wowed expression. except Mei Lin who seemed adapted. She came here? "Mei Lin, you're not... surprised or.. something like that?" she chuckled. :Why would i? i came here like 100 times.." So that's why.. "Ohh." i just nodded. No wonder. 

 

"Move on, we'll go to girls' dormitories.." we all follow her, and arrived at another building with many rooms. "5 empty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter