--Chapter 15, ''Meet My Brother, Do Kyungsoo.."

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my God another updates again~~~ kkkk! you guys happy? Good, 'cause i'm happy too :D
remember to leave comments and if you wanted to you can *cough* upvote *cough* my story *cough* . i'm thinking about--forgot that! you guys will know sooner or later. 

and will Soo Ah and the rest of EXO met here, in this chapter? i dunno~ found out by yourself!^^ 

Blue = English

Red = Mandarin

Black = Korean

--Chapter 15, "Meet My Brother, Do Kyungsoo..."

...Goodbye beauty sleep!

Damn! 

i ran as fast as i could to the main gate. keep bumping into people and bowed for forgiveness. Blame that girl! 5 hours ago she said that she's still in Vegas. what the hell is this, seriously, Han Soo Ah-shii?

"Ahjussi! Ahjussi!" i almost tripped but thank god i got myself stabble. Ughh stupid shoes! 

yes, i saw her quarreling qith the security ahjussi, screaming around at the main gate with a bunch of eyes stare from people. Aishh, so embarrassing! "Hwe Ji-ahh!" i mentally face-palmes myself. This girl! 

"Ahjussi, i told you a friend of mine is a trainee here!" 

"but you don't have the pass to visit, so you can't get in!" 

"I'm sorry, she's with me..." i bowed to him and pulled her away and let go of her hand harshly. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" but she didn't even mind me. her eyes travelling to every inches of SM Building. shining like a puppies. "Whoa, i can't believe my dreams come true.." yeah, yeah whateve, fangirls.. 

"Look, Soo Ah. i know you missed me and i missed you but please--" she just walked through in with me following behind. she acted she's the one whose the trainee here, eh? "Han. Soo. Ah. You'd. Better. Stop. NOW!" 

"wait until i gave this to my boys and then i promise i'll leave!" right, she's an EXO hardcore fangirl. i rolled my eyes and pulled her to my dorm. she put her belongings on the floor, "hey, hey! easy there, Tony Hawk!" she chuckled. "i'm not in the mood to joking around, SooShi. explain!" 

she sighed as i told her to sit in my bed. "ok, ok..so, surprise?" she said with an awkward tone. 

i looked at her with my 'you-owe-me-an-explanation-NOW!' face. "Alright. serious." she fixed her position. "i was already in my way to my house when you called me hours ago. and decided to visit you and give you a so-called surprise and yeah.. blame that old man oh-so-called security!" i chuckled. so she wanted to gave me a surprise? awww.. 

"thanks to him my plan all ruined!" i patted her head, "aww that's ok then. you dork!" she grinned widely. this girl never grow up...

SILENCE. 

"so, you're back?" i spoke up. she nodded and threw her hands in the air, "and here i am.." 

"how's Vegas?" just please don't say 'boring' 'not-so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter