--Chapter 18, Hwe Ji's P.O.V

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, It’s totally crazy and myself didn’t even believe it—still hard to believe that I’m part of Korea’s biggest industry trainee now. I’m being a bit dramatic now, don’t judge me. You don’t know how it feels.

But somehow, I’ve got to prepare my physical yet mental health. Well, I heard from a little birdie that trainee life is tough as ever. (that’s Kyungsoo the Oppa, yes)

Kyungsoo Oppa said that many of his friends who used to be trainees (and would now debuted as artists) quit just after three-seven months training.

So that is it, from now on; I’ve got to be more hard-working and pray a little bit more. May Odd always be in my favor. Amen, fingers cross.

Trainees spend at least fourteen hours in the practice room. Learning this and that, from this to that. It’s kinda tiring tough…

But now, here I am; still in EXO’s dorm having a group chat with the members and Soo Ah—who is surprisingly hasn’t faint yet. “…And about that thing-“ Baekhyun Oppa looked at me, our eyes met. “-about you met Chanyeol hyung…” Oh, he remembers!

“Oh yeah, about that. we did met several times accidentally, so that happened” Just like what I expected, the rest of them won’t let this one go easily.

They kept asking the 5W+1H. I sent Chanyeol some telepathy code through my eyes as I’m asking for his help, but he just shrugged his shoulder and mouthed, ‘They’re like that and I can’t stop them’. That guy…

“Whoa, guys. Calm down. Give her a break!” Suho Oppa said as I sighed in relief. Thank God! “Yeah, uhm, so I didn’t know who he was so I just—yeah, it’s pretty much like that”

“Yeah, it’s no big deals anyway.” Chanyeol opened up, finally they nodded in agreement and stop asking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter