--Chapter 3, That Guy was....

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLICK.. 

You press the code number button and hear your house's door opened. "I'm home.." then you didn't saw your mom in the living room.. Maybe she's in the kitchen, probably cooking, you thought. after putting your guitar somewhere on the floor, take off your shoes and did some stretching, you took some steps towards the kitchen, and also... greeted by no one. 

You let out a sigh and found a small sticky notes on the refigerator, took it and read it. 

 

'Hwe Ji honey~ sorry i didn't told you on though the phone.. 
as you see, i'm not home this evening. Something's came up and i should take care of it. 

Will be back home at midnight. Take care, and i left some money for your emergency in woredrobe

 

Hwe Ji's POV:

 

Just Great, How Great! now she leave me here, alone. with no one even in the house.. well, if there's somebody in this house i wouldn't probably alone xD. So.. what should i do now? Call SooShi to came over? What's she doing now? Spazzing over that EXO--eh by the way, talking about that EXO guys. i'm really curious about the boy named.. Deo, Dio,--pffttt. what ever!

 

Why his figure seems so familiar, his face, his posture, his... Ok, i won't die in curious, and i'm not stupid. there's a thing called 'Internet' nowadays, just going to find out. but then..."Hwe JI-ah!" i heard Soo Ah's voice echoed downstairs. SO she's here already? Yay! that means i'm free from alone. Just.. ugghh how much i hate being all alone. Nothing fun to do plus, if you talk and play with yourself. doesn't it sound crazy? "Coming!" i cried and rushed downstairs. 

 

“hey!” I greet her happily. “Hey, Hwe Ji-ahh.. I know the reason why you called me to come here.” I raised my eyebrow, “Why?” “It’s exactly because you hate being alone. Corrections?” Oh, right. That is so like me, I think. Hehe. “Correct! Ahh, you’re such a good best friend” She grinned, “I know..” Huh.. what a confidence, Kim Soo Ah! “Was ahjumma going somewhere?” I nodded, if my Mum wasn’t going anywhere how come I call you at this hour, you babo! “What do you think? That’s no way I called you to come here if my Mum’s here..” she chuckled.

 

But there’s a problem here. Her parents, “But uhh.. SooShi, how ‘bout your parents, are they okay with this?” She just sighed and smiled half-heartily. I bet something’s wrong between Soo Ah and their parents, again. “You three, fought again?” “You got me.” I softened. Pity her, i should be really thankful to God for giving me a Mum and Brother who cares about me a lot. Well, My Dad’s gone. But I’m sure.. he’s not really went away from us, he watched his kids and wife from another world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter