--Chapter 4, That Guy,... Again?

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked over Soo Ah to almost every room and side of my house. i checked to a room by room, but what did i get? nothing. no one. she was nowhere to be found. Oh God, so i am really home alone?. i sighed loudly as walk slowly to the kitchen to find something to eat.

 

suddenly, i heard some noises from the kitchen. i took a step backwards. "Who is that? Soo Ah-ya, is that you?" the noises-maker stop making noise and there was a silent for a while. i stepped slowly.. slowly more slowly, and.. "BOO!" "AHHHH!" Then i heard Soo Ah laughing like a mad. She rubbed her hurt stomach with tears rolling down from her eyes. and me, still standing here having a small heart attack. The heck? 

 

"OMG you should see your expression, Do Hwe Ji-shii.. so priceless." with that she laughed again. Ok, Han Soo Ah. laugh as much as you wanted now, but later... i won't let you laughing at me again. let's see later. i'll repay you! Hehehe. "The ? you're annoying, Han Soo Ah-shii" she pouted. "Awww~ come on. are you mad?" 

 

"..." 

 

"Oh, so you're mad?" still my mouth shut tightly in silence. Ok, i'm actually not THAT mad, but yeah.. it's fun to . "Ok then, so you're mad.." i cheered inside, OMFG this is in' priceless, her facial expression is.. errr.. XD "HAHAHA! ok, ok thanks for entertaining me, Han Soo Ah-shii, anyways i'm not mad at you. it's just.. you know, i can't helo to teasing you. always!" she stared at me whose laughing like there's no yesterday with her poker face. i laughed even lauder, HAHAHAHA! that Miss SooShi. 

 

After 2355343879 minutes laughing, i finally stop. wiping the tears away from my face. that was just too funny! "Done with the laughing section?" i nodded. "Good, cuz my friggin' hungry stomach is punching me like crazy. ok? so you, Woman. cook some foods for me!" i just obeyed her, "Okay, okay chill~ just wait, won't ya?" She and nodded. "Aye Aye, Captain!" 

 

For God's sake. i'm full just by staring her eating. she ate a lot! i mean, too much for a girl's usual meal portion. "Seriously, Soo? drink some water or you'll choke!" i handed her a glass of water, she just smiled--while still full of foods  and took the glass, drank it and choke. i know this would happened .__."  "Uhuk! Thank you.." still looked at her in 'you-in-serious' looks, i just nodded. "Eh, why won't you eat?"

 

"I'm full just by staring you eating.." she just nodded. "i wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter