--Chapter 5, Shopping Time! [PART 2] and S.M Audition

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My eyes grew big as i heard his word. still didn't believe it, i stared at him from head to toe. After a long stared, i realizes his familiar figure. So he really is.. "You?" he opened his mask and glasses, showing off his big grinned on his face. "You remember?"  ".... pretty much"    Silence for a while, "You don't squeal?" i shook my head. Squealing for what? is he a top actor or smothing? "You don't know me?" i shook my head, again. "Who are you?" i found he dumpfounded starred at me with his (O.O) eyes. Shock much? "I'm Park Chan--"    PUSSSHHH   a voice made by the train's door, wide open. i think it's our stop. "Soo.. wake up" Soo Ah moved a little and blink her eyes a couple times. "Our stop already?" asked her with a crack voice. "Yes, and now get your sleepy lazy out of here" Oh yeah, i forgot that guy's still standing in front of me. "err.. nice to meet you,..."  "Park Chanyeol"  "Oh yes, Chanyeol-shii. but pardon me i have to go, this is my stop. Have a nice day" i bow politely and drag Soo Ah fastly from the train. Thank God the train's door haven't close yet.    "Who was that?" she asked out of blue. "Someone i met when i was in the park two days ago, he said his name is Chanyeol" after hear that her eyes wide open. "DID HE SAID HIS NAME'S PARK CHANYEOL?!" i gave her a 'whats-with-the-squealed' look, "umm.. as i remember, yes."  "ARE FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME?! THATSPARKCHANYEOLFROMEXO-K" uh-oh there she is again, linked everything with her idols again. "Whatever. just.. SHOPPING TIME!"    --------------------------------   "Hey, what do you think?" Soo Ah showed me some mini-dresses.  the yellow and the peach one.  fit that with her body and mine. "Oh it's cute!" i cried as grab one from her.. "Ahjussi, how much for these two?" the shop's owner turned his sight to us. "it's 16.000 won each.." GOSH. IT'S. DAMN. CHEAP! "We'll take this!" we paid for the dress, bowed and walked away. searching over something cute or some geogous clothes.    ....and i'm sure we'll broke after this.    --------------------------------   After 12 hours shopping my foots felt like a jelly and my body ached everywhere from pain. Oh my feet, i can't even feel it anymore! i plopped myself to my bed, and let out a aloud sigh. "Oh My God, i didn't realized we bought a lot" Soo Ah said as she began to dig in every shopping bad of ours. while, well, i'm break here. where did she get that energy? "Soo, aren't you tired?"  she shook her head without even took a small glance at me. "Oh my god these cute stationeries!" she unpakcked it all.  a cute rilakuma pen and pencils, a cute balloons sticky  notes, pencil cases, cute stickers, pocket note books, and... i think i mentioned almost kind of stationeries already .__."    Suddenly Soo Ah's phone ringing. "Hello?... I'm in Hwe Ji's house....but wh--now?!...." she rolled eyes and sigh heavily. "...okay, okay... yes,bye"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter