--Chapter 16, Meeting EXO

Me? EXO-K D.O's Sister?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

Soo Ah was left dumbfounded. 

how come her bestfriend keep such a secret from her?

how come she didn't tell her?  a ton of questions still flying in her head. but that's... she didn't know anymore. everything was just too hard to get, "uhh...you coming?" D.O asked her, made her snap back to reality. "h-huh? y-yeah.. i-i am." DID EXO-K's D.O JUST TALK TO ME! BULL, KILL ME NOW! 

and she guess it's not the right time to get mad at Hwe Ji. well, somehow she is. but.. Hwe Ji just made her so-called 'boyfriend'--in her imagination--talked to her! with a full of hesitate steps, she walked through in. a bit running and cling into Hwe Ji's arm. since she's a stranger here.. isn't that situation is kind of.. awkward? oh, well.. 

"..and who is this?" OH FUC--that's Suho! ohmygodohmygod my fan girl's feels! I CAN'T! and that angelic voice sure enough to made her limb and almost passed out on the floor. but nahhh..she won't faint at her first private meeting with EXO guys. too precious. 

"oh, right. Oppadeul! this is Han Soo Ah, my best friend and she's a big fan of you guys!" Hwe Ji smiled to her while Soo Ah did the opposite one. well, she IS a fan but somehow.. it's kind of embarassing. Isn't it? "Whoa~ really? then you know who we are?" Soo Ah almost almost shouted 'hell-yeah' if she didn't hold herself back. 

"Whoa~ you're tall!" and there's Chen....

"..and you're pretty." Kai said. making her blushed in embarrassment. "ok, guys. guys! stop asking a bunch of questions to her. can't you see she's panicking?" Thanks to the wise Kris the kids went silent. at least she can breath now.. ok, Han  Soo Ah, breath.. inhale, exhale. you got this!

"and she looks like she can passed out in any seconds.." Tao said innocently, and Hwe Ji faced Soo Ah. right, she's soooo damn pale. "SooShi, are you okay?" she almost shook her head but then nodded. "healthy as a horse!" she lightly answered. Bad liar, Hwe Ji tsaid in mind and playfully rolled her eyes. 

"....just a bit jet-lagged." she forced smile. which looked not-so okay. yeah, whatever you say.. 

"ok, since you're ok, Soo Ah. let's introduce yourself properly to my Oppas, Tao and Sehun... you can do it yourself, right? since you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter