Chapter 2 : Oh God! He Knows!

From Otaku To Marriage

 

If Raewook wanted to read her mangas the most suitable time is the first break—after the first period. One period took about 90 minutes. There were two break times. The first one already explained, and the second one was after the second period (which was usually over at noon). The first one was only 20 minutes, while the second one took 45 minutes.

Why did she choose the shorter time?

Back to her responsibilities as the Student Council President. Thanks to that, her second break time always spend with many works to do at her Student Council’s room. Damn.

And while we’re at it, the bell rang. It sounded almost like a heavenly music to Raewook since it’s her ‘best’ time. “The class is over. You may dismiss.” said the teacher, and then he left. Raewook put her books into her bag and quickly run towards the store room before anybody else could see her.

“My dear mangas, here I come~!” she said it in a sang-song tone.

She surprised when her key didn’t fit the keyhole.”H-hey—what the—?! I can’t open it! But I must hurry… If not, then other students could see me!” she grumbled.

She pulled the key and tried to push the door. It was open. Her mind went blank for a while. If it was open, and her key didn’t fit the keyhole, it means….

“WHICH BASTARD  HAD OPEN THIS—”

The moment she entered the room and close the door behind he, she was shocked. Her eyes widened.

“Oh, hello.”

“….”

“You know, I was a little surprised when I hear you a moment ago. The President was cursing. Wow, didn’t see that coming. But perhaps I could keep a sush about it.”

Raewook grew furious when she sees that familiar smile.

Raewook’s POV

My mind went blank when I see him. Yeah, him. Guess who?

“Your face is funny~” the bastard said with an innocent playfully smile. In which I assure you, I’ll kick his arse and probably-maybe-definitely rip his soul off from his body.

Literally.

“SHUT UP!” I shouted.

“Hmm?

“DON’T ‘HMM’ ME, BASTARD!”

“My, my. Cursing, aren’t we?” he laughed.

B-a-s-t-a-r-d.

“……WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH… WITH…”

“Your secrets? Well, I’m reading them. How could I know? You are so sensitive if it comes about this store room, so I thought that you might be hiding something—which is was true.” he stared back at my precious manga, “On, this one is funny! What’s the title? Err….lemme see… Beelzebub?”

Yep. He’s dead.

“GET OUT FROM HERE, NOW!” I shouted from he deepest part of my lungs. Oh, wow. Actually I never screamed that hard before, but he left me no choice. He looked surprised but quickly put that idiotic smile back to his lips. “Okay, okay~ See you, President~” with that, he left.

I fell on my knees. Oh God. From all of these students, why him? Now he knows my secret! What if he thinks I’m weird?!

I rushed towards my mangas and picked them up. Then, I ran to my class and put those books to my bag. Now they’re in a safe place.

But….

One of Class A’s popular BEAST’s member had just found out my ultimate secret. Oh God.

Just…..my luck.

--------------------------------

Yeah, just her luck. At least if I get 3 comments, I'll update. 

Yeah, I'm an evil.