Chapter 1 : Another Perfect Day

From Otaku To Marriage

 

The librarian glanced at a figure who still read some books even though school time already over 3 hours ago, “Ms. Sung, I think it’s better for you to go home right now. It’s getting dark.” she said.

Said girl looked at the librarian. A small smile came across her lips.”Oh, yeah. I beg your pardon because I’m taking so long here.” the dark haired girl said with an elegant tone.

The librarian sighed, “Well, it’s okay if you understand. Now please take your stuffs and leave because I want to close this library.”

“Alright. Give me a second, please.” Sung Raewook, the dark haired teen, immediately packed up her stuffs before walking casually to the door. She smiled slightly at the librarian before she leaves the library.

She made a big grin, “Oh can’t wait to get home. All of those Student Council stuffs are blowing my mind. And the only one who can calm myself down is just my dearest mangas and animes~~~” Raewook muttered happily.

“I’m the Student Council President, I can’t let the other find out about my hobbies. No matter how you look at it, it’s weird.”

She sighed, “Awww… I forgot. I left my newest volumes of Beelzebub in the store room beside my class. Can’t wait to go to school tomorrow. Even if just for take those new Beelzebubs.” she said with a happy tone.

“Ah, but…. Have I locked the door?”

The next morning, Raewook walked to the store room as soon as she gets to her class. Said room located between her class—Class C—and Class A. Actually, for the student from Class C, it was the first period. But she’s the Student Council President, so it’s okay.

She frowned when she could open the door without unlocking it first. “Weird…. Did I really forget to lock the door?” she mumbled.

Worriedly, she immediately rushed to the room. She exhaled deeply when she saw that her not-so-secret collections still located where they belong.

“Huh? The store room door is open?”

She gasped. Oh no! What if somebody knows her secret? All of those years she succeeded to keep her secret, and now it will…

NO!

It’s a big no!

If it was her secret, then she would do anything to keep that as a secret.

She quickly sat in front of her mangas. She took a small notebook from her jacket’s pocket and pretending to rite something. The door swung open. She glanced at the door. There were some boys. If she remembered correctly, then it must be Class A’s students because it was the Class A’s break time. AND because Class C and Class A always had the same day, and same schedule (but different time).

“Oh, President? What are you doing here?” one of them asked.

‘Protecting my secret.’ “Is that a part of your business?” Raewook replied.

Another boy shrugged, “No, but it’s kinda weird. Isn’t this room forbidden to all of us? You said it every year at opening ceremony.” he said.

“Yeah.” she frowned, “I did say that. And, anyways, if you remembered that I said that, why do I, pray tell, see all of you guys here, inside this forbidden room?” she asked coldly.

“Whoa, calm down, Ms. President.” they laughed casually, “Sorry for troubling you. We will take our time. Let’s go, guys.” said one of them.

“President, this is your first period, correct? Why don’t you go to your class as well?” asked the remaining one. He had a dark hair and a somewhat cute face.

Raewook glared at him, “Well, guess you’re right. But, remember this, don’t ever enter this room as long as I’m still alive.” she said.

The boy shrugged, “’course. Just let me accompany you to your class.” he said.

“What?! I can go by myself!” Raewook looked at him with disbelief.

“But it’s not a gentlemen would do. I’ll you back to your class. I insist.” he smiled gently.

“….fine.” Raewook muttered with a slight blush on her cheeks.

The boy chuckled, “Anyways, I don’t think you know me. Well, probably you aware that I’m one of Class A’s student.” he said while they walk to Raewook’s class.

“…not really.” Raewook tried to remember his name, “Err… You… One of that BEAST members, right? But I don’t really remember your name, to be honest.”

“Well, you’re correct about that one.” he chuckled, “Oh, hey, there you go. Class C.”

“Yeah, thanks.” she said.

“Yoseob.”

“Huh?”

“My name. It’s Yang Yoseob.”

“Ah, right.” she remembered it now, “Thanks, Yoseob-oppa.”

“Oppa?”

“You honestly didn’t know that I’m twenty while your self is twenty-two?”

“So… You’re two years younger than me, yet you’re in the same grade as me? Wow, as expected from the President.”

“Ne. Well, thank you and go back to your room. Just sit and wait for your own period.”

Yoseob chuckled once again, “Sure, sure. Well then, see you, President.” he said. Then he left the class. Rawook sighed and entered the room.

Yoseob actually didn’t go straight to his class. He stared at the store room door that had locked up by Raewook. He smiled slightly with a hint of amuse.

----------------------------

Uh... Since I'm new here (YES, I'm the author's friend, mind you) so please help me if I got something wrong. 

Anyways, I myself is an otaku. In Japan (or somewhere else) being otaku is.....weird. So that's the problem.

"Why Beelzebub?" BECAUSE THE ANIME IS TOO AMAZING. I can't stop laughing while watching it.