Chapter 15 : Japan

From Otaku To Marriage

Yes, this is the last update for the day and I'm serious this time. Yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Irrashaimase.” (Irrashaimase = Welcome)

“Abyss Hotel youkoso!” (Welcome to Abyss Hotel)

Raewook smiled at the redheaded twins who greeted her and her friends when they arrived in the hotel. She bowed politely, “Arigatou gozaimasu. Watashi no namae wa Raewook desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” She said. (Thank you very much. My name is Raewook. It’s a pleasure to meet you)

“Boku wa Luke da. Yoroshiku.” The smaller, short-haired male one spoke. (I’m Luke. Nice to meet you)

“Boku wa Asch da. Yoroshiku.” The long-haired one (he does look grumpy) said. (I’m Asch. Nice to meet you)

“Could you guys speak Korean?” Yoseob came from nowhere and stared at the twins, much to Raewook’s annoyance.

Luke shrugged, “Yeah, a little bit.” He said in Korean.

“Woah, great!”

“Excuse me,” Asch cleared his throat, “Ladies and gentleman, may I you to your rooms?”

“Please do.”

“Very well, then. Please follow me.” Asch smiled and walked towards the lift with the group.

‘I can’t believe I’m in Japan right now.... Well~’

Raewook glanced at the twins. She did felt familiar with them. She must have been seen them somewhere...

“Oi, kuzu, can you stop grinning like an idiot and the ladies to their rooms?” (Kuzu = Dreck)

“Asch, don’t call me that, baka! And why me?” (Baka = Stupid)

“Because you are the most feminime one from the three of me, you, and Lorelei.”

“....I swear I will kill you.”

Ah, yes. She had known them.

--------------------------------

“So this is a park near our hotel. Such a luck that we come on the right time. The sakuras are blooming.” Raewook sat below the tree.

“Yeah, you right.”

“It’s beautiful!”

“Interesting, indeed.”

“So, guys,” Raewook handed a bento lunch to each one of her friends, “Let’s the Ohanami begin, shall we?”

They sarted to eat their bento. It was delicious. Rice, tempura, and salad. Raewook ate her ebi furai slowly. Such a peace...

“Ra~e~wook~”

.....aaaaaaand it’s gone.

“What do you want, oppa?” asked Raewook coldly.

Yoseob pouted but then he smiled and handed Raewook his bento. “Please?”

“Can’t you see that I’m eating right now?”

“Well, then, why don’t both of us feed each other?”

Raewook stared at him with disbelief but sighed in defeat.

“Fine, but just for this once.”

Yoseob smiled widely, “Yeah~”

They started to feed each other. It was peaceful. Moreover, the scenery of the blossoming sakuras was beautiful. Yet, there was a slight of happiness deep inside Raewook’s heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

Raewook actually felt concerned about today. It was about the onsen plan. Even thought the male’s and female’s onsen were separated, but...

“It’s not wrong for me to feel worried, right?” she sighed. She stared at Hyuna (she had been from somewhere, she said that she wanted to call someone....) “Hyuna, are you ready?”

Hyuna wore a pink yukata. It was cute. “Yes. Eonnie?”

“So am I.”

Raewook herself wore an orange yukata. Then, both of them walked casually to the onsen. But on the way there, they met with Yoseob. Hyuna smiled, “Well~ I’m leaving you both here~ Bye, eonnie~” she said and left.

Raewook stared at Yoseob, amazed. He...he did look handsome in that blue yukata. “Well, gomawo. You look cute, too.” said Yoseob, realized what was Raewook thinking.

Raewook blinked and then growled, “Shut up and go there already! And remember, DON’T you ever dare to peek us!”

“Worry not~”

“Good. Then, I’m leaving.” Raewook blushed a while, “Thanks for the compliment.” then, she ran to the female’s onsen.

Yoseob smiled happily before turned his body around to go to the male’s onsen. Riiiight when he saw some of his friends in front of female’s onsen’s entrance.

“Hng? What are you doing here?” he asked curiously.

“Psht! Keep your voice down! Of course we want to take a little look to the female’s, interested in joining us?”

Yoseob thought for a while. Then he shooked his head.

“Nope. Just go.”

The next hour, he heard that all of those boys who took a little peek into female’s onsen were beaten up by his cute girlfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Raewook sniffed.

THIS WAS HEAVEN.

Across the street, there was a huge store that selling many mangas and anime CDs with a cheap price.

THIS. WAS. HEAVEN.

Then, there were some maid cafe.

THIS. WAS. HEAVEN.

She was in Akihabara, heaven for all the otakus like her.

“THIS IS HEAVEN.” she said with a happy tone. She started to walk down the venue, along with many people. She bought many things. New mangas, new anime CDs, new doujinshies, new music CDs, new anime/manga posters, new official artbooks, new action figures, and many more.

She ran to a bookstore (it was called Marimo Bookstore or what?) and started to chose some new mangas. “Hmmm~ Magi : Labyrinth of Magic does sound good! Oh, or this one? Or this one? Aaaah I can’t choose!”

“Why don’t you chose the first?”

“But the other two seems interesting...”

“Then bought the three of those?”

“....my money...”

“Well, don’t worry. I’ll pay those~”

Raewook blinked and shocked when she saw her boyfriend right next to her. “OPPA?! SINCE WHEN?!”

“Since this morning~ I followed you. I figured that you will go here, so I followed you~” Yoseob said cheerily.

“WHAT?!”

“Now, now, do you want those mangas?” asked Yoseob.

Raewook stared at the three mangas in her hand. Of course she wanted it, but her money...

“Then~” Yoseob took the three of those mangas and brought it to the cashier. A blonde guy with some piercing on his ears smiled at him, “136 yen, sir.”

Yoseob handed him the money. The guy took the mangas and put it into a plastic bag and handed it to Yoseob. “Here, please come again~” he said in Japanese.

“Yeah, arigatu.” said Yoseob. Raewook (who decided to follow him to the cashier) snorted, “It’s ‘arigatou’, baka.”

“What’s a baka?”

“Nevermind.”

“Well, this is your mangas~” Yoseob kissed her right cheek before handed her the plastic bag.

Raewook blushed and mumbled, “....gomawo...”

‘Ah, they’re so cute together. I wonder if I could tell this to Kisa-san...’ tought the cashier guy while smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Becaaaaause... I caaaan~~~

Please welcome and treat nicely Asch and Luke~

Please ignore that blondie girl. Her name is Natalia, but I don’t really like her.

Luke is the CUTE ADORABLE short-haired one. Asch is the grumpy-looks badass long-haired one.

Asch is Luke’s original. Luke is Asch’s replica. So that’s why they look alike. They’re not twins, though. Please read Tales of the Abyss in wikipedia for more information.