Chapter 16 : Real Date 1/2

From Otaku To Marriage

 

“Luke­-ssi!” Yoseob walked towards Luke who was sweeping the floor. Luke stared at him.

Nani ka, Yoseob-san?” asked Luke, he stopped sweeping the floor and looked at Yoseob confusedly. (Nani ka = What’s wrong?)

“Yaaaa, Luke-ssi, don’t use Japanese, I only understand a bit of it!” said Yoseob with Korean.

Luke laughed, “Ha’i. Gomennasai. What’s it do you need?” he asked again. (Ha’i. Gomennasai = Yes. Sorry)

“Do you know a perfect place for having a date?” Yoseob asked.

Luke crossed his arms, “Eh? Why did you ask that?” he smiled, “Do you want to ask Raewook-san to go on a date with you? That’s sweet.”

Yoseob blushed, “Th-that’s... Just please answer my question!”

Luke giggled, “Well... My previous date was in Chiba prefecture, at the amusement park to be exact.” he said.

Yoseob blinked. “....your previous date?” he smiled brightly, “EEEEEH WHO WAS THAT GIRL?!” he said cheerily.

Luke blushed a lot. “Nai desu! Just... Just ask Raewook-san to go to the amusement park!” he said. (Nai desu : It’s not that)

“Eh~ But, will you please tell me who was that girl you went a date with?” Yoseob asked curiously.

Luke stared at him with a little sigh, “Gomennasai yo... I can’t tell you that.” with that, Luke ran to another room.

“Eeeeh~ So boring~” Yoseob sighed, but then he smiled.

“Yosh! Amusement park, that is!”

~ Oo0oO ~

Kami-sama.... Yokatta ne... That was close..” Luke could feel his heartbeat accelerating. He sighed gratefully, because Yoseob didn’t know his secret. (Kami-sama = God, Yokatta ne = I’m glad)

What exactly was close?”

Luke gasped and turned his body, “ASCH! Since when?!” he asked.

“Since the first time you walked in here. This is my room, you know.” Asch stared at him annoyedly.

Ah, sou desu... Gomenna, Asch.” Luke blushed slightly and walked to the door. (Sou desu = That’s right)

Kuzu, what’s wrong?” Asch asked concernly.

Iie, Asch. Daijoubu yo.” (Iie = No, Daijoubu yo = It’s alright)

Asch stood up and approached Luke. He stared at Luke’s green eyes. “How about we going on a date?”

Luke’s eyes widened. “Date? Again? At a time like this? Asch, I don’t think this is wise.”

“Hey, please remind me who was pleading to go back to that amusement park at our last date?”

Luke blushed. “.....fine. But, in one condition!”

Asch smirked, “You’re so cute.”

~ Oo0oO ~

“RAEWOOK!” Yoseob ran like hell towards Raewook who was walking slowly.

Raewook turned her head then gasped. “Oh, no. This is bad. I should run.” she said, and then she started run away.

“WHY DO YOU CHASING AFTER ME?!”

“BECAUSE YOU’RE RUNNING AWAY!”

“JUST STOP BOTHERING ME!”

“WAAAAAIT! RAEWOOK! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!”

“NO WAY! STOP FOLLOWING ME! TODAY I WANT TO GO TO CHIBA!”

“WHAT A COINCIDENT! I’M GOING TO ASK YOU TO GO THERE, TOO!”

“ALONE?”

“WITH ME OF COURSE!”

“NOOOO!!”

“THIS COULD BE OUR REAL DATE!”

“LIKE HELL I WANT!”

Yoseob twitched his eyebrows. This is bad. Let’s do something to gain Raewook’s interest.

“LUKE AND ASCH WILL COME TOO!”

Raewook stopped running.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah!”

“....I’ll go.”

~ Oo0oO ~

“...so that’s the story.” Yoseob stared at Luke, “Can you guys please go with us?”

Luke glanced at Asch (who was smirking. That bastard.) then sighed, “Well, I have no other choices.” he said.

“Yeah! Thanks!” Yoseob jumped in happiness before sat back. “Oh, that’s reminds me. And...can you guys please act like a....couple? Raewook’s a kind of...fujoshi or something like that...”

Smirk on Asch’ face got bigger as blush on Luke’s face appeared.

“That’s not a big problem, Yoseob-san. Well, when is that?”

~ Oo0oO ~

“So you and Yoseob-oppa will go on a date, and this time it’s the serious time?” Hyuna asked while texting on her cellphone.

Raewook sighed, “Yeah.” she said before blinked at Hyuna, “Hyuna, exactly what were you doing with your handphone? Lately I was always found you texting or speaking to someone.” she asked curiously.

Hyuna just smiled innocently. “Oh, nothing. Ah, right, I will help you dressed for your date!” she said cheerfully.

“EH?! AGAIN?! BUT—”

“Nah, no ‘buts’. Just relax and I’m going to make you looked like an angel—oh, you’re already one, I forgot.” Hyuna laughed.

But then, Hyuna smirked. ‘I just can’t let her found out my secret, now I? I’m still not satisfied playing with those fools... Especially him. I will get him to hurt her, because she took my Junhyung....’

~ Oo0oO ~

As soon as Raewook got ready, she walked nervously to the hotel’s entrace. There were Yoseob, Luke, and Asch waiting for her. Luke smiled, “Sugoii. Raewook-san totemo kawaii ne.” he said (Cool. Raewook-san is so cute)

Asch smirked at him, “You too.”

Luke blushed before smacked Asch’s arm and pouted. Yoseob smiled at Raewook and said with a big grin, “So, shall we go?”

Raewook let out a small sigh.

“Yeah...”

--------------------

*laugh* I’m sooooo sorry for that AschLuke hints. I know that it’s a , but...

How am I supposed to act while my OTP showed in my story?

I can’t help it.

Anyways, the amusement park they will go to is Tokyo Disneyland in Chiba Prefecture. I am so going to write it as fluff in the next chap. *evil laugh*

Oh, yes. There still two days for them to stay in Japan. And the last day....well....you will get a surprise, I guess.

SO!

Sorry for spreading AschLuke love~