Chapter 14 : Final Exam

From Otaku To Marriage

HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING ABOUT TRIPLE UPDATE

I, Levid, gonna make up for Flyhighbeastminute's long update for Nerdy Badass Hubby and Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right with 5 updates a row. 

Be grateful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Raewook approached her fiancé, “I need a data about Class A’s performance for graduation.” She said.

“Huh? Well… I don’t know…” Yoseob paused his game (actually, he borrowed Raewook’s NDS even though Raewook yelled at him that ‘THAT’S MY DEAREST NDS, YOU BASTARD!’)

“….but you are Class A, oppa…”

“They said ‘orchestra’ or something like that…” Yoseob rubbed his right cheek.

“….all of the classes in this faculty are performing orchestra. This is the Music Major faculty, in case you forgotten.” Raewook sighed.

“Oh, yeah…” Yoseob blinked, “Err… Was that Piano Concerto No. 1 in E Minor by Chopin? I don’t know.”

Raewook sighed, knew that her boyfriend was useless, “…well, I’ll ask your class later.”

“Eh, Raewook, what about your class?” Yoseob suddenly jumped from the couch and stared at Raewook with wide eyes.

Raewook tried to not think ‘Cute’ because Yoseob’s look, “Huh?”

“What will you performing? I want to see you become the conductor~!”

“Firstly, I’m not a conductor. I’ll play the piano OR the violin, since I haven’t decide it yet. We will performing Meaning of Birth.” Raewook explained.

“By who?”

“….I don’t know…”

“Let me guess…. From a game?”

“Yes.”

Yoseob smiled. Now that was his Raewook. “But, still, I want to see you in the orchestra.”

~Oo0oO~

Today was a big day for the students for the students of the whole entire Music Major faculty. Yes, today was the graduation day. And each year, they must perform an orchestra per class.

“The next performance will be from Class A of Music Major faculty!” Hyuna—as the MC—said cheerfully.

“Whoa, Class A is the finest class, yes? So what are you performing?” Hyuna asked the conductor.

She smiled, “Piano Concerto No.1 in E Minor by Chopin.” The conductor said.

“Well, I can’t wait to hear that. Every year you guys are so cool with your performances. Now, please enjoy yourselves! Everyone, give applause for Class A!” Hyuna yelled happily before went back to the backstage.

The orchestra was amazing. The melody from those pianos were soft and yet strong. Every single person gave a standing applause as soon as the orchestra finished.

“And the last performance! It’s from Class C!”

Raewook and her classmates walked in with their own instruments. She brought her violin. Hyuna approached her, “Whoa, President! You’ll play the violin!” she shrugged, “What will you guys performing?”

“We called it…Meaning of Birth.” Raewook replied with a gentle smile.

“That sounds interesting! Any reason why did you choose that?”

“Well…. The meaning of this song was great. The reason why were we born and it motivated us to live our life to the fullest.” Raewook explained.

“Such a deep meaning….” Hyuna grinned, “Is there someone special, someone who inspired you to performing this? Someone who you cared the most about? Someone who you play this song for?”

There was silence.

Raewook turned her head down for a while before smiled right at Yoseob who was sitting on the audience seat.

“Yeah.” Raewook whispered, “Yeah, there is someone special for me.”

Hyuna chuckled, “Well, don’t disappoint him with a mess~ Guys, here it is, Class C’s Meaning of Birth!”

Different from other performances, Class C started their performance with an unexpectedly strong melody from the piano.

“And that’s it! With the last performance, Meaning of Birth, now you guys are graduated from this university!”

Raewook still played her violin, but she smiled when all of the students threw their hats to the air.

“Don’t forget! We still have a trip to Japan!”

Ah yes. Forget about the graduation, Raewook can’t wait for the trip.

--------------------------------------------

MEANING OF BIRTH, ANYONE?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHM-7qMiDs

Thanks to Tales of the Abyss.