Chapter 13 : Bittersweet Couple

From Otaku To Marriage

 

Yoseob sighed. Now that was a fight. Those bastards were tougher than he expected. But as long as they received their punishment, it’s alright. They deserved it anyway.

Yoseob rubbed his left cheek. There was a scar on it. “Auch…” he muttered when his fingers incidentally touched the scar.

“….well, it’s not my fault at all. They were the first one who said that Raewook is stupid and egoist.” He blinked for a while, “Well, yes, she’s stubborn and selfish, but that doesn’t mean that she’s egoist.”

“But she’s denying the fact that you are her fiancé.”

“Yeah, but she’s so cute so I thought it’s alright.”

“You like her only because she’s cute?”

“No no no, she’s my greatest first love ever. Anyone else who touched her shall die. She’s…perfect. If we were puzzles, then she’s the one who suited me very well.”

“Really? How come?”

“Opposites do attract, you know.”

“And what if, even though she was always denying the fact, she loves you?”

“Of course I’d be—” Yoseob had just realized that he wasn’t alone. How come he just realized it?! Now, now, who was talking with him all this time?

“Really, you are stupid if you got into a fight with bastards only because they said that I’m egoist.” Raewook crossed her arms.

Yoseob blinked. Once, twice.

Then screamed like a girl who met a cockroach.

“RAEWOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AAAAH MY SPOKEN TRAIN OF THOUGHTS THIS IS EMBARASSING JUST KILL ME NOW UWAAAAH NOW YOU KNOW THAT I’M POSSESIVE I DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW MY REAL PERSONALITY AAAA—”

“Yoseob-oppa!” Raewook slapped Yoseob, but this time it was lightly, “Breath!”

“Ah, yes.” Yoseob panted after he finished yelling, “B-but what are you doing here?”

“You are the one who first call me, you idiot.” Raewook frowned, “Now where are those bastards?”

“Um… Already beat them up.” Said Yoseob.

“….well, firstly, I want to apologize because I ignored your calls.” Raewook murmured.

Yoseob blinked but then smiled warmly, “No, it’s alright. I don’t want you to get hurt anyway.”

“Secondly, why did you just standing here like an idiot? You’re hurt. Badly, if I may add.”Raewook scolded him.

“Sorry… It’s just…”

“No excuses. Now, let’s walk to our apartment. You still can walk, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Because I don’t want to piggyback you on the way home.” Raewook sighed.

“Um…. Raewook,” Yoseob blushed slightly, “….why were you saying that?”

Raewook stopped walking. She turned her body around to face Yoseob, but then her face went red. “Just forget it. It’s only my way to show my gratitude because you was so brave, beating up a pack of bastards.”

Yoseob stunned for a while before jumped and hugged Raewook, “I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A CUTIE!” he yelled.

“JUST SHUT UP! I THOUGHT YOU WERE INJURED VERY BADLY!”

“AWWWW BUT WILL YOU NURSE ME UNTIL I’M HEALTHY AGAIN?!”

“I WON’T! I WILL ONLY TAKING CARE OF YOUR INJURES!”

“BUT BUT—”

“NO BUTS OR I’LL LEAVE YOU HERE!”

“HEEEEY WAIT FOR ME, RAEWOOK!”

~Oo0oO~

So here they were, at one of Yoseob’s friend’s wedding. Yoseob wore a black tuxedo, while Raewook wore a simple white dress. They sat comfortably on the church’s long bench, holding hand, and full of Yoseob’s teases.

The priest made a cough. “Yoon Doojoon, do you solemly vow to be Jeon Jiyoon's faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Do you promise to love her unconditionally, to support her in her goals, to honor and respect her, to laugh with her and cry with her, and to cherish her for as long as you both shall live?"

“I do.”

“Jeon Jiyoon, Do you solemnly vow to be Yoon Doojoon’s  faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. Do you promise to love him unconditionally, to support him in his goals, to honor and respect him, to laugh with him and cry with him, and to cherish him for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.”

"Is there anyone who objects this marriage? Please say it now, or keep silent forever." said the priest. 

And then the church’s door slammed. Both Raewook and Yoseob turned their heads. There was a girl standing at the entrance with an angry look. "I OBJECT THIS MARRIAGE! THIS IS TAKING AWAY MY LOVE!! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO WEAR THAT DAMN WEDDING DRESS."

The priest looked at the girl. "I said, you can object, but i didn't say you can curse duh. Watch out your language, miss. This is CHURCH not a CLUB." 

The groom (Raewook seriously had a problem with her memory. She couldn’t remember people’s names these days) sighed and said, "Sir, she has a mental illness. Just ignore her please and let's continue this ceremony ASAP." And the bride laughed.

"Looks like you are not patient to kiss your bride." the priest chuckled. "Okay now, i pronounce you as a Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

The groom kissed his wife’s forehead. Raewook blinked. So did Yoseob. And suddenly their gaze was blocked by a man who was suddenly standing up.

"SON! WHY DID YOU JUST KISS HER FOREHEAD! YOU SUPPOSED TO KISS HER LIPS DUH, WHAT A STUPID SON THAT I HAVE!"

‘Oh so that his father….’ Raewook thought. 

The groom blinked innocently, "...huh? I supposed to what?"

And everybody facepalmed. Raewook glanced at Yoseob, “Are you that stupid too?” she asked.

“Of course not. Why did you think—”

“He is your friend. And I thought you will be the same.”

Yoseob blinked for a while, “…. ‘will’? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING THAT WE WILL GET MARRIED?! OH RAEWOOK, I’M SO HAPPY!”

“Idiot, this is a wedding! Keep your voice down!” Raewook smacked Yoseob’s head while blushing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go. 

See you on the next chap!

Anyways, do comments and subscribe~