Chapter 5 : Fake Date 1/2

From Otaku To Marriage

*le read NBH's subscriber* (FYI, this fic and NBH had a different authors. '-')

DUDE, WHY NBH GOT SO MANY SUBBIES WHILE THIS FIC IS VEEEEEERY LACK OF SUBBIES?! TT.TT

--------------------

“We’re having a date next Saturday.”

With that, I choked with my own food before I swallow them (even if it’s hard) and coughing for a little while. Then, I glared at the (concerned) boy who seated right in front of me.

“Are you alright? Here, have some water.” he said while handing me a bottle of water. Oh, well. I guess this is my first thanks to him ever since we ‘officially’ became lovers.

“Thanks, oppa. But, I think my hearing skill might have go down recently. Did you just say that we’re having a date on Saturday?” I asked. Secretly hoping the ‘Of course not, you silly. I’m just saying that this food is awesome. Anyways, why should we go to on a date together?’ kind of answer.

“Yeah. I said that.” he answered flatly.

Oh dear.

“No. Can’t do.” I replied.

“B-but I thought ‘going on a date’ is what a couple would do!” he complained.

“No is no. I have a meeting in the morning and I wanted to spend my weekend with relaxing!” I said. Actually, I was lying about relaxing around. But the meeting part was true.

He’s thinking for a while before grinned widely.  Oh no. I know that grin.

“Do you mean,” he said loudly, “Spending your weekend with reading some ma—”

YES! I WOULD LIKE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU THIS SATURDAY!”

He smiled victoriously at me before patted my head, “Now that’s my girlfriend~”

This guy was an .

 

SKIP TIME

 

To think that I yelled at him (that ‘date’ stuff) right in the middle of lunch time, at the canteen.  Only a day after I accepted his proposal. And now everyone in this university knows about Yoseob-oppa and I’s relationship. Fake, if you’d like. Let me explain my situation for you.

Yesterday, at 11.54, I accepted some cute-faced bastard’s proposal. Then, at 12.05 today, I accepted his invitation to go for a date with him. Tomorrow, is Saturday. Which means,

Tomorrow, I’ll be going to hell.

Oh God. Why did you do this to me? Why did you torture me like this? I only want to spend my weekend with reading my new mangas or watching new episodes of some of my favorites animes.

“President, because the graduation is only 3 months from now on, what will we do in order to celebrate it?”

Yeah, I’m in a middle of a meeting.

“I think the usual costume party would do.” I stated calmly.

“But most of the students already bored with this costume party things.” the vice-president said.

“And of course we can’t do a huge party, nor cosplay party.”

Hey, you know, there’s a part of me that wanted to rip your throat off from your anatomy.

“Well, how about a trip?” the secretary (her name was….Hyuna or something like that. I don’t quite remember) said.

“Trip?”

“Yeah. Like a holiday trip, but it’s for celebrating graduation.”

“Much like a study tour for me.”

“But I think that’s a good idea.” I sighed, “But we didn’t have much time to decide the place.”

“Do not worry, eonnie.” Hyuna smiled at me, “You’ve already worked hard. Leave this to us, right, guys?”

“Yeah.” the vice-president (and who was his name again? I belief it was Sunggyu or whoever) nodded, “Just relax and leave it to us.”

I nodded. “Well, then. It had been decided. I’m leaving it to you. The meeting’s over. Please pack your stuffs and have a safe walk home.” with that, one-by-one person left the Student Council room.

I was the last person. I locked the Student Council Room and turned around.

Only to shocked by that too-close face.

“Hey~ I’m here to pick you up~”

“OPPA!” I blushed slightly, “You scared me! Don’t suddenly appear in front of someone else like that! And what with this position? It’s too close! Back off even if that’s only a step!”

“Yah~ You are just too cute, I realized.” he chuckled.

“Argh! Don’t call me cute!”

“Just kidding.” he shrugged, “He handed me his right hand, “Let’s go home together, shall we?”

“Huh? Is your home…”

“You didn’t know that we live in the same apartment?”

Yes, ladies and gentleman. I lived in an apartment by my own.

“Really?”

“Uh-huh.” he nodded, “I’m one floor above yours.”

Just….great.

 

On the way home….

 

“You know,”

“Hm?”

“I can walk by myself. Don’t need you to hold my hand and drag me to our apartment.”

Yoseob pouted (Raewook thought ‘Kawaii…’ but she immediately erased that thought of her mind),”But this was what a couple supposed to do! Holding hands while walking home together. Especially when the route is the same.”

“Not only route. You’re even a ing floor above me.” Raewook stated coldly.

“Now, now. That’s such a foul language.” Yoseob sighed deeply.

“….sorry. I guess I kinda in bad mood.” Raewook felt a little guilty when she saw a little bit of hurt flashed in Yoseob’s gaze.

“….it’s okay, dear.”

Take that back. She didn’t feel guilty at all.

“You keep saying that we must do what a couple supposed to do. What would you do if I was attacked? What would you do to… to protect me? Sacrificed yourself?” Raewook asked sadistically.

But Yoseob only smiled warmly.

“If it’s for protecting you, then I would even become an evil.”

Raewook swore that her eyes are burning up. She felt her chest tightening. What a feeling.

-----------------------------------------

HAE THAR, READERS. HOW ARE YA?!

Anyways, it's been a long time since the last update, yes?

Chapter review : RAEWOOK CONGRATS, MAY GOD BLESS YOUR FIRST DATE!

Do comments and subscribe! '-')/