Chapter 10 : The Chamber of Secret

From Otaku To Marriage

 

There were papers and books everywhere. The room, anyways, was big. And messy. It looked like a boy’s room. The walls were peach, and it has wooden floor. There were a kitchen, a bathroom, a balcony at the end of the hall, two bedrooms, a living room, a store room, and small room (it was work room, Yoseob sure).

Yoseob walked to the first bedroom on his left. He opened the door. “…..full of mangas…. Guess this is her collection room…” he said and closed the door.

Much to his surprise, Raewook was super light. He even can lift her by only his left hand.

He walked to another room. This one was the correct one. There were a bed (double-sized), a desk (beside the bed), a small vase together with a photo on the desk, a rack (full of books), and a wardrobe (for her clothes, of course). So simple, yet so elegant.

Yoseob put Raewook’s unconscious body on her bed. He stared at her face, “….really, I was lucky that I can have you. First we met, you were my first love. Second we met, you were my crush. Third we met, you are my fiancé….” Yoseob whispered softly.

He ruffled her hair. It was soft. As soft as her genuine smile. “I…. I never said this before, yes? You neither…” Yoseob stared at the Raewook’snow-closed  eyes, “… I love you. I’ll fulfill the promise I gave you. I won’t let you go, whatever will happen… I’ll protect you. You’re mine, only mine. I won’t let anyone touch what’s mine. Even if they were my best friends…”

“….too…”

Yoseob blinked, “Huh?”

“…I love you, too…” Raewook mumbled in her sleep.

Yoseob’s eyes widened, but then he smiled.

“Yeah.”

He kissed her forehead.

“Yeah, I know.”

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

She’s sleeping right now, I thought. It was 3.40 a.m.

“W-well then… I should leave….” I murmured nervously.

But as soon as I stood up, Raewook grabbed my sleeve and her grip was unexpectedly strong!

“…no…don’t go again…” she groaned softly.

Oh, she must be dreaming about the past.

I sighed when she started sobbing. Noooo…. I can’t leave a girl crying. I smiled at her, “I’m here. I’m not going anywhere. So, don’t cry.” I said.

She was calming down, but she still haven’t release her grip to my sleeve so I can’t go anywhere. I chuckled and held her hand with my free hand. I kissed her hand, “Don’t worry, I’ll be right here when you wake up later.”

 

-oO0Oo-

 

I sat beside her bed, currently trying to calm myself down. God, God, if you love me, please don’t let me do something stupid.

I glanced at the clock. 6.05 a.m. Luckily today was a day-off. Oh, God…. How longer she intended to sleep…

Suddenly I remembered something. ‘If she woke up, she will be back to her un-cute personality again…. She’s honest when she was unconscious… She’s peaceful and endearing when she sleeps…. God, please make her sleep for a while. But if she does that…’

If you wanted to know, there was an argue in my mind. 30% part of me told me to ravish her. 30% another part of me told me to take an advantage from her. And 40% part of me told me to DO NOTHING. Just sat down like an idiot. If you have a chance like this, surely you would choose that 60% part of me.

…..did you seriously told me to do her?

But she’s peaceful… I couldn’t…

Right when God blessed me as she opened her eyes slowly.

“…huh? Where am I? I feel a terrible headache…” she mumbled. She sat up on her bed.

I can’t help but smile to God’s bless. “In your apartment. You had a hangover yesterday, remember?” I asked cheerily.

She ruffled her eyes with her hand and nodded. Then she stopped ruffling her eyes and blinked, glanced at me and gasped. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Right in front of my ears.

“I didn’t do anything, I swear.” I said calmly.

“And how can I trust you?!”

“Raewook, just calm down. I was about to leave when something happened yesterday, after I took you home.” I smiled.

“Huh? What happen?”

“Well, I stood up, and suddenly you grabbed my sleeve and told me to not go. So I spent my night here.” I explained carefully.

She blinked before sighed, “…thanks…” she said.

I laughed softly, “You’re welcome.”

“Did I…. Did I do something stupid?”

“…….no.” I answered, “Not at all.”

I remembered when she said that she loves me, but it wasn’t a right time to tell her.

“…. I did.” She stared at me, “You hesitated.”

“I’m hesitating doesn’t me you did something stupid, dear.” I ruffled her hair. She didn’t do anything stupid. She just told me that she loves me. Is that stupid?

‘Since when loving someone is stupid?’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN KILL ME NOW IF YOU WANT

WHEN DID THE LAST TIME I UPDATED THIS

ASDFGHLALJWDLKNL;NSCILJLCNW 

DON'T BLAME ME

FLYHIGHBEASTMINUTE IS ALSO LATE FOR UPDATING HER NERDY BADASS HUBBY AND YOON DOOJOON'S MS. RIGHT

If you want me to keep update this fic, do comments and subscribe :3