Chapter 6 : Fake Date 2/2

From Otaku To Marriage

This is gonna be a long long chapter. '-')/

--------------------------------

“So, did you manage to find a perfect place for our graduation trip?” Raewook asked all the members.

“Yes, eonnie.” Hyuna simply smiled, “We decided to go to Japan. We will go there by Sunggyu-oppa’s private planes. Oh, but, we still haven’t decided the places yet.”

‘JAPAN?! SERIOUSLY?! THAT OH-SO-HEAVENLY PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME?!’

“So…. Japan?” Raewook pretended to be calm, “Hm… I guess it’s expensive…”

“Eonnie, please.” Hyuna laughed, “The poorest student here is much richer than a chef in a five-star restaurant.”

Raewook suddenly remembered that her school was for rich students. They’re entertainers, geniuses, athletes, and all.

“Oh, yes. So I guess that wouldn’t be a problem.” she coughed, “Well, thank you for deciding this. But please allow me to finish the rest. I insist.”

“Well, if that’s what our dearest Ms. President want.” Sunggyu chuckled.

“Okay, I will inform you about the places on Monday. Now, please pack your stuffs, have a safe walk home, and enjoy your weekend.” Raewook smiled.

Then, once again, one-by-one person left the room. Raewook sighed. In happiness, mind you. For graduation, she will go to Japan! Oh God. Start from where, she wondered. Well~

“Are you done with the meeting, dear?”

A pair of hand closed her eyes. And of course Raewook knew who is that.

“Oppa, let me go, and why the hell are you here?!” Raewook turned her body around to face Yoseob.

“We’re having a date today, remember?”

‘Oh yeah. THAT date. How could I forget?’

“Ah, no. But even though I remembered it now, it’s too late. I don’t bring any money, nor change. My clothes are all dirty.” Raewook glared at him.

“Oh, worry not, Raewook.” Yoseob smiled, “Today I’ll pay everything you want.”

‘Like hell I want you to buy me anything.’ thought Raewook.

“Well, it’s almost late. Let’s go!” Yoseob said cheerily. He held Raewook’s hand and Raewook didn’t have any other choice but to run with him.

 

Later then…

 

“Where the hell are we going to?” Raewook crossed her arms. Her gaze focused on the view outside Yoseob’s car.

Yoseob (he drove the car, of course) turned his face to Raewook. “Well, since you said that your clothes are dirty,  I think we should go to a factory outlet.”

“What? But—”

“Please.” Yoseob stared at Raewook’s eyes, “Just relax on this date.”

Raewook huffed.

 

Raewook’s POV

 

“There you go.”

“Oppa,”

“Hm?”

“….isn’t this…”

“…yeah. Hyuna’s clothing line.”

I stunned. No. From all of the people, why Hyuna’s? I don’t want anybody knows about my (fake) relationship with Yoseob-oppa. Especially the Student Council members.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go inside.” Yoseob-oppa pulled my hand.

Oh, I hope Hyuna wasn’t around.

But as soon as Yoseob-oppa and I entered the shop, I hear a sudden “Raewook-eonnie~”

Holy. Shi.

“Wow~” Hyuna came with her usual wide smile, “Raewook-eonnie and Yoseob-oppa? What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Well, you see. Our dear Ms. President here asked me to accompany her to your fashion store.”

W-what?! That was a lie!

“Really? She asked you? Wow! I thought eonnie said that she doesn’t like anybody! What kind of relationship you two are having?”

She’s sharp.

“Nothing.” I glared at Yoseob-oppa, “I did ask him to accompany me here. Just that.”

“Well, I guess that’s the truth.” Hyuna looked disappointed but yeah, who cares?

“Oh, Hyuna, why don’t you show her around and give her a lesson of being perfect for a little trip?” Yoseob-oppa asked.

I swear I’m going to kill him someday.

“Oppa,” that bright smile came back on Hyuna’s face, “Didn’t you mean…. A date?!”

I blushed a little. “It’s not really a date….”

“No, no, no. It is!” Hyuna cutted my sentence off, “Of course, oppa! I will show Raewook-eonnie. Please wait here. Eonnie, let’s go!” she pulled me.

Again, I found myself was dragged to an unfamiliar place. But this time, I was forced to wear everything Hyuna asked me to.

“Hey~ Since Yoseob-oppa wear something blue, why didn’t you wear that colour too?” Hyuna grinned.

Now wait just a second. Blue? Cool! I love blue! I mean… It’s my eyes’ color and sky’s too! Ocean, sapphire, Alfred F Jones’ eyes, and the official color of Kingdom of Spades!

Yeah, welcome back to my hobby as an otaku.

“I don’t think that was a bad idea.” I said truthfully.

“Great! Now, please follow me!”

 

Another fitting room…

 

“Eonnie, which do you prefer?” Hyuna showed me two kinds of clothes. Both of them were tank-tops. But one had a longer size than the other.

“Well, I guess that one.” I pointed at the longer one.

“Okay~ And the most matched with this one is white cardigan~” Hyuna handed me a white cardigan. It has a pair of long sleeves.

“Then…. What about the bottoms? Do you like shorts? Jeans? Hot pants?”

“Jeans, please.”

Hyuna shrugged, “Suit yourself, eonnie. Jeans, that is.” she handed me a pair of short jeans.

“Now go to the fitting room and change. Don’t make Yoseob-oppa wait for a long time~”

“Hyuna!”

“Just kidding. Hurry up~”

I glared at her before walking to the fitting room. Then I changed my clothes. Well, I think it’s not really bad.

I stepped out from the fitting room and looked at (amazed) Hyuna. “Wow! Eonnie, you’re perfect! I mean, wow, that suits you perfectly!” she squealed.

“Hyuna, please keep your voice down.” I looked down shyly.

“Are you guys done?” Yoseob-oppa came closer to us. He stared at me with amazed gaze.

“W-why did you guys stare at me like that?!” I shouted.

Yoseob-oppa cleared his throat. “N-no… Just… Err… You are… Umm…”

Both of Hyuna and I frowned. “What?” I asked.

“Um… That… Just… You seemed very…howdidIsaythis…” he blushed a little.

Now I felt my face is burning up, “W-what?” I mumbled.

He stared at me straightly. “You are beautiful.” he said.

Yep, now I felt my body is burning up.

“J-just…. JUST SHUT UP!”

“B-but it’s true!”

I turned my head away, “Hyuna, we’re leaving. How much are these clothes cost?” I asked.

“Well, since this is your first date, I give you free.” Hyuna smiled.

“Free? Seriously?!”

“Yes~ But in exchange for it, your date must ended with a happy ending.” she said calmly.

What. The. Hell.

“….I’m not sure about that one, but alright.” I said.

“Well, then. What are you waiting for? Go! Have fun! Oh, don’t forget to ki—”

YES! YES, THANKS! MANY THANKS FOR THE CLOTHES!” I was forced to cut her sentence off. I didn’t have any choices.

A soon as we got inside Yoseob-oppa’s car, he looked at me.”Where do you want to go?” he asked.

I snorted, “This is a forced date. I didn’t have any idea.” I answered.

He sighed, “Well, then. To the park, I guess.”

 

At the Park

 

“Aigoo…. Raewook, won’t you eat your crêpe? I bought it to you to eat.” Yoseob frowned, “And why did you sit way too far? This is supposed to be a date!”

“This. Is. Just. A. Fake. ing. Date. DON’T ACT LIKE WE ARE A REAL COUPLE!”

Silence.

Yoseob coughed, “Guess you’re right. Sorry. I was….carried off with the situation.” he apologized before starting to eat his crêpe.

Raewook was also starting to eat her own. They ate in a awkward silence. Raewook glanced at Yoseob. Yoseob also glanced at Raewook. Their gazes met. Then they turned their gaze away. Psh. What a couple.

“You know…” Yoseob munched his last bite of the crêpe, “…such a nice weather.” he stated awkwardly.

Raewook sighed, “Guess you’re right.”

“Soooo…. What do you like?”

“Huh?”

“Well, um… Fruit or maybe flowers?”

“….oranges.”

“I see. So you like oranges.” Yoseob noted that on his mind, “How about flowers?”

Actually, Raewook didn’t pay any attention to whatever flowers she noticed. They were just flowers for her. But, yet, didn’t answer someone’s question is rude. So a soft mumbled “Tulips,” came from Raewook’s small lips.

‘Tulips, huh….’ Yoseob stared at the sky. How awkward.

“…” became more uncomfortable with the situation, Raewook decided to stand up, “Oppa, why don’t we have a walk around the park?”

“Eh? Uh… Well, that’s…not a bad idea.” Yoseob replied. They walked around the park. Yoseob insisted to hold Raewook’s hand and despite the fact that she was uncomfortable, she let him hold her hand.

 

And when they came across the playground…

 

“So, you were raised in Japan? Which district?” asked Yoseob.

“Yokohama.” Raewook stared at her boyfriend, “You know?”

“Uh…  A bit, I guess.” Answered Yoseob.

“So, where do you come from?”

“Seoul.”

“Oh…”

Awkward silence.

“You kn—”

“YOSEOBIE!!”

Both Raewook and Yoseob looked at the voice’s source. They saw two figures, a male and female. “Oh, are those two your friends by any chance?” asked Raewook.

“Yeah. Shall we approach them?”

Raewook shrugged, “Fine with me.” She said.

Both of them walked to those people. Raewook realized that they are Cube University’s students too. Now, if she remembers their name correctly…

“Ah, annyeong Junhyung-ah, annyeong Jiyoon-ah.” Said Yoseob.

‘Ah, yes. They are Junhyung-ssi and Jiyoon-ssi.’

“Annyeong Yoseob-ah.” Jiyoon stared at Raewook, “Hey, are you a girl from Music Major? A student president.”

Raewook smiled, “Well, yeah~”

“Yoseobie, looks like you already find your Ms. Right, eh?” asked Junhyung.

“As you can see.” Said Yoseob. He looked at Jiyoon for a while, and Raewook noticed this.

Jiyoon realized that Yoseob stared at her. “What’s wrong? Is there something on my face?”

“Nope. Are you guys dating?” asked Yoseob.  He stared at Junhyung and Jiyoon.

Junhyung nodded, and Jiyoon lightly smacked his arm. “A friendship date.”

“Ahhh I see.” Said Yoseob. “Well, I need to go now. Goodbye!” with that he grabbed Raewook’s hand and left.

Raewook glared at him, “What the hell did you mean by ‘as you can see’?!” she snapped.

“You are my fiancé, right?” asked Yoseob.

“It’s a FAKE fiancé, peeping bastard.” Raewook sticked her tongue out.

Yoseob chuckled, “So now my name is Peeping Bastard.” He said.

“Anyways,” Raewook frowned, “Were you…told by your eomma to marry Jiyoon-ssi?” she asked.

Yoseob surprised, “H-how did you…”

“Woman intuition is sharp, you see.” Raewook smirked victoriously, “And I noticed the way you looked at her back then.”

“Wow, Raewook, you’re scary~”

“Shut up, oppa. Is that true or not?”

“Well, yeah. But since we witnessed that both of Jiyoon-ah and Junhyung-ah are dating, so I guess I’m free for dating you.” Yoseob smiled, “Were you jealous when you find that out?”

“You kidding me.” Raewook snorted, “Of course not. Why would I felt jealous for?”

 

Raewook’s apartment door

 

“Well,” Raewook coughed, “Th-thanks for today, oppa.”

‘I was forced to say that. I can’t help it. Even though today was completely awkward.’

“Yeah, you too.” Yoseob seemed like he had something to say.

“What’s wrong?”

“Err… You know…”

“What?”

“…a date supposed to be end by a…”

Yes. Raewook knew.

“NO. WAY. IN. HELL.”

“B—”

“NO BUTS.”

“Aigooo…” Yoseob looked at Raewook sadly, “Please?”

“T-this is will be my first—”

Raewook’s sentence was cut as Yoseob leaned down to her. His lips were right on her lips. Then, Yoseob smiled at her. And ran like there’s no tomorrow.

“—kiss…”

“SEE YOU TOMORROW! SLEEP TIGHT, DEAR! LOVE YOU!”

“Y-you…. YOU Y PEEPING BASTARD!”

What a peaceful day.

------------------------

HOW'S THAT DOUBLE UPDATE, READERS?!

(Anyone remember chapter 8 from Yoon Doojoon's Ms. Right, when Junhyung and Jiyoon met Yoseob and his 'Ms. Right'? Yeah, it's Raewook.)

Since I'll getting busy because I'm preparing for mid-semester, I'm planning to finish the date chapter faster than I had planned before.

Do comments and subscribe! :3