Chapter 12 : Untitled

From Otaku To Marriage

 

The graduation was only a month from now. But of course, Raewook already made a plan of school’s graduation trip.

“Well, we’ll go around Yokohama, Tokyo, and around Mount Fujiyama. It’s for about 2 weeks, and we’ll go by Sunggyu-oppa’s private planes. We will go from Incheon International Airport at 7 a.m. and I guess we will arrive at around….9 a.m at Tokyo International Airport. I’m not sure myself.”

“But you were raised in Yokohama. Yokohama located near Tokyo…”

“Yang Yoseob-ssi, can you just shut up? We’re in the middle of a UNIVERSITY MEETING, for the love of God.” Raewook glared at her boyfriend.

“Ehm.” Hyuna cleared , “Please continue, President.”

“Oh, yes. I beg your pardon.” Raewook stated calmly even though that was an embarrassing moment, “Firstly, we will go to our hotel. The name is Abyss Hotel, and is located in Ikebukuro. After free-time for almost 3 hours, we will go to mount Fujiyama.”

“We will spend a day and a night there. The next day, we will go to Tokyo Edo Museum and stay there for 2 hours. And because next month is April, we will spend a day for Ohanami.” Raewook grinned widely.

“….uh… What’s an Ohanami?” asked a student from Art faculty.

“It’s Japanese term for ‘picnic while watching the sakura trees’. Don’t worry; we will prepare a perfect lunch for all of us.” Sunggyu answered with a small smile.

“The next day is a relaxing day, meaning, we will go to the onsen. Abyss Hotel has an onsen, so we don’t need to search for onsen.” Raewook sighed.

“Sung Raewook-ssi, will we go to Akihabara?” Yoseob asked playfully. He KNEW that AKIHABARA IS A HEAVENLY PLACE FOR HIS BELOVED RAEWOOK. Let’s see Raewook’s reaction.

Raewook blushed slightly, “….no…” she answered with a slight disappointed tone but she covered it. “We-well, if you wanted to go there, then fine. All of us will go there. It took only five minutes to go there by train from Tokyo.”

“Nah, just continue your speech.”

Raewook gave him a speak-once-again-and-I-kill-you glare but continued her speech whatsoever. “Then, we will go to Tokyo Tower. I’m sure most of you know this place. Tokyo Dome next. And the three days will be a free time.”

‘And for that three days of course I’ll spending my time in Akihabara.’ Raewook thought.

“Am I clear?” Raewook said loudly.

“YES, PRESIDENT!”

“Alright, that’s for today. Thank you for your attention. You may dismiss.”

~Oo0-0oO~

“Baby~! That was such a suit-your-self speech!” Yoseob hugged Raewook from behind.

“OPPA! DON’T HUG ME IN PUBLIC! THIS IS SEKUHARA!” Raewook struggled.

“Don’t call it sekuhara. At least I’m not a psycho .” Yoseob pouted and released his hug.

“In my mind, you are.” Raewook said coldly.

“Oh, don’t be so cooold, baby~ You were so honest, to-the-point, and cute when you’re drunk!”

“YOU SAID THAT I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING STUPID!”

“You didn’t do anything stupid.” Yoseob laughed, “But if you consider that saying ‘I love you’ is stupid, then yes.”

“STOP LYING ABOUT—huh? What?” Raewook blinked.

Yoseob smiled warmly. He ruffled Raewook’s hair gently. “You did say that you love me that night.” He said.

“WHAT?! HOW COULD—YOU’RE LYING, AREN’T YOU?!” Raewook slapped Yoseob’s hand.

Yoseob stared straightly to Raewook’s eyes. He’s already tired of the girl’s denial. He leaned down; his face was only 2 cm from Raewook’s face. “I did not lie. You were saying that. Just stop denying about the fact, you love me. I know that.”

Raewook stared at him, unfeared but nervous. “W-why did you that sure?” she asked.

“Well, both of us always act nervous around each other.”

“That’s wrong. You’re always acting ridiculous.”

“I can’t control myself around you.” Yoseob grinned. He then turned his body around, didn’t face Raewook. “Just please consider your feeling towards me.” He said.

Raewook just stood there like an idiot.

~Oo0-0oO~

Yoseob-oppa was my first love. He was the one whom I looking for desperately. The only reason why I moved to Seoul.

He is my fiancé.

I don’t know since when did I have this feeling. It’s always weird. My chest burnt when I saw him talking with another girl. I felt annoyed when he’s around. Annoyed, yet happy. It was painfully sweet.

I don’t want him around.

I need him around.

“I…. I never said this before, yes? You neither… I love you. I’ll fulfill the promise I gave you. I won’t let you go, whatever will happen… I’ll protect you. You’re mine, only mine. I won’t let anyone touch what’s mine. Even if they were my best friends…”

I was unconscious. I was dreaming about… I was walking around a beautiful garden. There was only he and I. He said those words.

I felt happy. Without any help, I said “I love you too.”

So… Do I hate him?

No.

Do I dislike him?

No.

Do I like him?

Probably.

…. Do I love him?

I don’t know…yet.

When he hugged me and I said “Let me go,” I thought ‘Don’t let me go.’

When he annoyed me and I said “Leave me alone,” I thought ‘Don’t leave me alone.’

Have you ever felt this ridiculous feeling?

~Oo0oO~

The night came. Raewook haven’t met with Yoseob again since that moment. Raewook was too busy wondering about her feeling towards Yoseob.

Until…

Pureun dali areumdaewoon bamiyaiya

Nawajeo haneureul georeobwa—

“Yeah, Raewook’s speaking.” Raewook wrote the schedule for graduation trip while speaking on the phone.

“Oh, thanks God, eonnie!”

Raewook frowned, “Hyuna? What’s wrong? It’s about 11 p.m. at night.”

“Eonnie, this is an emergency! It’s about Yoseob-oppa!”

With that, Raewook threw her book and her pen. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THAT BASTARD?!”

“W-well… He got into a fight… He injured very badly and…”

“STOP RIGHT THERE, AND TELL ME WHERE IS HE NOW!”

“Um… You know the park on the edge of Seoul? He’s still there. Those gangsters didn’t let him go. He was trying to call you, but you didn’t answer it, so he called me.”

‘Damn it. I should not ignore his calls…’ “Alright, fine. I will go there right now.” Raewook hung up the telephone.

“Yang bastard, just hang on until I got there and beat those bastards for you.”

--------------------------------

Raewook panted between her life and death when she arrived at said park. It was….quiet. Too quiet. Like there’s no such fight. “Was Hyuna lying to me? Ah, damn.” She mumbled.

She decided to take a walk around the park. Probably that Yoseob was dragged to somewhere around this park to be beaten up. Heh, what a scenario.

She stopped when she reached the center of the park. There was a huge fountain there. But only one thing that stole Raewook’s attention.

There was Yoseob, standing in the front of the fountain.

He stared blankly at his shoes. Almost looked like he waited for something. Something….that he expected wouldn’t even come. But then Raewook noticed something. There were some bruises on Yoseob’s skin.

‘So he did really got into a fight.’