Chapter 3 : Book of Confusion

From Otaku To Marriage

Phew, it's been a long time since the last update. ._____.

Well, enjoy the chap. .___.

------------------------------

 

Yang Yoseob DEFINITELY was in his best mood ever. Ever. Even all of his friends at the canteen could see that, clearly. His happy face was brighter than usual.

“Hey, what makes you that happy?” Jang Hyunseung, his red haired friend, asked him.

“Oh, well. Just found out something interesting recently.” Yoseob replied with a big grin.

Hyunseung chose to not reply him anymore. It could be ended up with both of them arguing about something stupid anyway.

“Hey,” Yoseob poked his friend who (coincidentally) sit right next to him.

“What?” Yoon Doojoon stared at him confusedly.

“Which much scarier, a wild tiger or our dearest President?”

Doojoon thought for a while, “….the second one.” he said after a moment.

“Great. Because I thought the same.”

 

Raewook’s POV

 

Since my greatest secret is in danger right now, I can’t concentrate to the lectures today. Okay. Keep calm. Breathe. I’m in the middle of the second period, and after this, it should be second break.

“Oh my God…. What to do… What to do… If he knew… No, if the whole entire school knows…” I gulped.

Then something clicked on me, “I can’t allow that! Yeah, I will speak to him. I will give him a threat, that if he spills that out, I’ll personally rip him into pieces and spread his blood all over his desk!”

Luckily for me, the class was waaaaay to noisy (we were practicing our musical instruments, mind you), so my spoken train of thoughts couldn’t be heard.

And of course I’ve already think about this. The second break time is my only chance to speak to that foolish Yoseob-oppa. And I must have a chance to speak to him since the second break for Class C IS the first break for Class A, no matter what works waited for me in Student Council room. But… Just to make sure…

“Hey, did I have some schedule for today’s second break?” I texted the secretary of Student Council. YES, I’m the President, yet I use my cell phone in the middle of lecture. I’m a badass President, right?

I waited for a while before her reply come, “Umm… No. You didn’t, eonnie.”

I’m 3 months older than her, mind you.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Why did you ask that?”

“Nothing.”

But it’s perfect.

 

SKIP TIME

 

The bell rang. The teacher left the class. And Raewook ran towards Class A as fast as possible. She was the fastest runner in this University, you see. Since she’s perfect in almost everything. Genius, athletic, and a President of a University. Oh, and an otaku. Nobody’s perfect.

But right now, that’s not the issue. She slammed the door open and rushed to a familiar boy who still had a (seemingly) nice chat with his friends.

“YANG YOSEOB-OPPA, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!” Raewook stated uncalmly, unlike her usual self.

Yoseob stopped talking and glanced at her with a surprised gaze. “…..uhh…. Yes?” he said.

“Not here, oppa. Please follow me.” Raewook pleaded. Not meekly, it’s even could be called ‘angrily’.

The whole entire class suddenly began to be noisy. Most of them expected that Raewook will confess her true feelings to Yoseob. Well, they’re correct at a point, but only at ONE! In other words, that’s not true.

Wanted to clear this (massive) misunderstanding, Raewook quickly trying to remember which club Yoseob is in. If it’s correct, then it must be soccer. Raewook immediately cleared , “It’s about the soccer team you’re in.”

And suddenly there were many disappointed pouts from all the students. ‘So that soccer thing was true… Even though I was just guessing.’ Raewook sighed in relief.

Yoseob seemed to think for a while but he nodded after a moment. Then he followed Raewook to the rooftop.

As soon as they got to the rooftop, Yoseob sighed. “It’s not about the soccer club.” Yoseob sat on a bench. Yeah, the faculty’s rooftop had some sort of benches for whoever wants to spend their time on the rooftop.

Raewook crossed her arms, “If it’s not, then what is it about?” she asked sarcastically.

Yoseob grinned at the girl’s cute-sarcasm tone.  “Uhh~ Dunno. Probably because you want to confess to me?” he asked playfully.

“Don’t play dumb with me.” she snapped, “You know exactly what I’m going to talk about!”

Yoseob, in other case, looked at her in uninterested gaze. “Okay, so I’ve guessed wrong. How about…. Ah, since it’s near the end of the semester, is it about a dance party? You want to held it but not have a date yet?” he guessed again.

And this time, Raewook smacked her face. Hard.

“Wow~ Don’t hurt your own face, Ms. President~” Yoseob chuckled.

“Shut up, you!” Raewook shouted in anger, “It’s about those goddamn mangas! And my secret! I swear to God if you spit that from your ing mouth, I will torture you until your death!

‘Wow, she’s much scarier now.’ Yoseob amazed.

But Yoseob guessed this is enough of his playing. Of course nobody wanted their secret to be spreaded in the whole entire school. World, if you want it to sound more dramatical.

So he didn’t have any choice. She’s pretty interesting herself. And remembering the only way to reject that stupid proposal….

“I swear I will not let that dearest secret of yours to be spreaded all over the university.” ‘Or world.’ he added in his mind.

Raewook looked surprised but then her big, baby blue eyes shines in admirable way.

“Really?”

‘Damn. It’s too cute.’

“Yeah.”

Raewook almost jumped in excitement until Yoseob opened his mouth once again,

“But only in one condition.”

-------------------------------------------

Y'know, I made a dare with my friend, that if I get 1 subscriber OR 3 comments, I will dancing Heavy Rotation in front of my class.

I got one subscriber.

 

Well, putting that issue aside, please comment and subscribe.