Chapter 9 : Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

From Otaku To Marriage

 

“It must be a fate!” Yoseob said with a (truly) happy smile after an awkward silence.

“The hell it is!” Raewook glared at him. She crossed her arms, “….how could you… You were Yasu-chan… Yet you’re my fiancé now…” she mumbled.

“Raewook~ Just admit it~” Yoseob laughed innocently.

“Never! Let’s just go back inside!” said Raewook.

Yoseob chuckled and offered his right hand, “Sure. Let’s go.”

Raewook glared at him before took his hand shyly.

‘You’re not the first person I’ve dated, but you were my first love…’

-0OoO0-

“Oh, you came back~” said Mrs.Yang with a bright smile.

“Ah, yes, Mrs. Yang…” Raewook mumbled quietly.

“Oh,” Mrs. Yang laughed, “Please call me ‘eomma’ like Yoseob do. You’ll become my daughter soon, after all.”

“Um…yes… Eomma…”

“That’s better. Where’s Yoseob, anyway?”

“He said something like ‘I want to go to my room. It’s been a while since I slept there.’, so I guess in his room.” Raewook sat beside Mrs. Yang, she said with a soft smile.

“I see. Would you mind to have a dinner with us?” asked Mrs. Yang cheerily. Like mother, like son.

“Uh…” ‘I’m being rude if I decline it…’ “Sure. I think that would be great.”

“Perfect! Can you cook, dear?”

Raewook twitched her eyebrow, ‘So this is a test…’

“Of course, eomma.”

‘Let me amaze all of you.’

~0oOo0~

“Wow, you really are a master at cooking.” Mr. Yang said with a small smile.

‘’course I am. I was living alone for almost 6 years.’

“Not really. I’m sure eomma’s dish would be much greater than mine.” Raewook replied. She glanced at Yoseob who enjoyed his dinner.

“Oh, dear, you sure know how to take my heart…” Mrs. Yang laughed, “You’re the most suitable fiancé for Yoseob, I decided.” Mrs. Yang said, and Yoseob snorted.

‘Great… Now I make this even worst…’

“Well, for this marriage, let’s have some glass of champagne!” said Mr. Yang.

With that, Raewook became pale. “Uh… I don’t think I can handle alcohol…” she mumbled.

“Oh, this is just children champagne~ Come on!”

Raewook gulped, “I… I think… One sip couldn’t be so wrong…”

-oO0Oo-

“…ehe… Hehe.. Y’all hazzz a fuuuunny faaa~ce…” Raewook said with a red cheeks. Not from shyness, but because she was drunk.

“Oh… Poor dear…. I think she’s drunk…” Mrs. Yang chuckled.

“Even though it was just champagne for children, and she only took 5 sips.” Mr. Yang sneered.

“Eomma… Appa… If she knows you said that, I could be die….”

“Ohoho~ Don’t worry, Yoseob dear~ Ah, could you please take her home?” asked Mrs. Yang.

 “But, don’t you dare do something on her.” Said Mr. Yang.

“I wouldn’t do that. I could die.” Yoseob sweatdropped.

‘I won’t take any advantages from her. Especially when she is drunk or unconscious…’

-Oo0oO-

Yoseob succeeded to bring Raewook to their apartment. He brought her bridal-style (she was sleeping on the way to their apartment) and entered the building. It was about 01.27 a.m in the morning. “Wow~ You’re much lighter than I thought~” Yoseob said cheerily.

“…shut…up…” Raewook grumbled sleepily.

Yoseob chuckled, “Yeah, yeah~ Oh, is this your room?”

Yoseob stared at a door. ‘Raewook, Sung – 1202’ was written on it.

Yoseob could felt that his heart was beating faster. This IS Raewook’s room. He opened it with her key (he succeeded took her key from her pocket). And entered the room as the door opened…

-----------------------------------------

PS : Thanks to Flyhighbeastminute (I'm her friend, remember?) who updated this when I didn't have the document (I write this in two places, her laptop and mine, but the one in my laptop is....gone)

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi literally means 'the number one greatest first love in the world entire world'. 

Short chap. I know.

NEXT TIME, IN FOTM! YOSEOB AND RAEWOOK WILL BE TOGETHER IN RAEWOOK'S BEDROOM! /stabbed because of erted mind/

Do comment and subscribe '-')/