When Did I Get Six New Oppas?

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

It was lunchtime. I lead the four boys (including Jeongmin), who were now wearing disguises compliments of the Theater kids, to the front of the school. There we met up with Hyun Seong. At first Hyun Seong didn’t notice us, but I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He flinched and back away from me when he saw us.

“You aren’t crazy fans are you?” He asked.

“No,” I answered, giggling.

“It’s us, hyung,” Jeongmin hissed.

“We had to wear disguises,” Youngmin said.

“Oh.”

I heard a large honk come from the street and looked over to see a white van.

“Looks like Dong Hyun is here. Let’s go!” Hyun Seong said, leading me to the van.

Hyun Seong got into the front while the twins and Minwoo sat in the back. I sat in the middle row with Jeongmin.

“Hey kiddos! How was school so far?” Dong Hyun asked.

“Tiring,” the four boys answered.

“Mine was pretty okay,” Hyun Seong said.

“Ya! Boys. Who said you could be tired at school? You’re not suppose to be tired! It’s school!” Dong Hyun shouted. “When I was in school, I made the most of it!”

“You mean the time you were there. You skipped school most of the time…” Jeongmin said.

“Ya! What did I say about bringing that up?” Dong Hyun shouted. He stuck his arm back and tried to hit Jeongmin. He accidentally missed and hit me on the head.

“Ow!” I shouted.

“Oh?” Dong Hyun gasped. “Who’s this?”

“She’s our American friend! Her name is Go ______. She helped us around school today,” Minwoo said.

“Oh, well nice to meet you! You are American?” Dong Hyun asked.

“I am Korean but I was born in America,” I replied.

“Whaaa, that’s so cool!” Dong Hyun said in English.

I chuckled.

“But say, what happened to you? You have red marks on your arms and face,” Hyun Seong asked.

“Uh, it was nothing. I fell down a couple of stairs,” I said.

“Don’t lie! You were bullied by that girl, Kim Mi what’s her face,” Youngmin jumped in.

“Shhhhh,” I hissed. “She wasn’t bullying me, we were just playing around. She’s my friend.”

“What kind of girl plays around by pushing others against walls and hitting them? And what kind of friend gets their friend into detention?” Minwoo asked.

I groaned.

“Tell us the truth, come on, you can trust us,” Hyun Seong said softly, turning around and putting his hand on my knee.

“Okay… Ever since I came here in Seventh grade, I’ve been bullied by Mi Yun. I don’t know why. She just hates me. She picks on me, makes me do her homework, and has her posse come after me when I don’t do what she wants. Worst of all, because she’s such a perfect student, she can pull the wool over others eyes. No one would ever believe that she’s bullying me,” I said.

Dong Hyun slammed on the brakes of the car. I could hear other cars behind us honk and screech.

“That’s terrible! You have to tell the teachers!” Dong Hyun shouted.

He started up the car again.

“I can’t, she’ll probably just come up with an excuse or have her rich parents bribe the school into letting her off,” I replied.

“Hmm,” all the boys hummed in unison.

“Don’t you have any older siblings?” Kwangmin asked. “When I need help, I always ask Youngmin.”

“All my family is in America. My aunt and I are the only ones in Korea.” I replied.

“Well, how about this,” Hyun Seong said. “If you ever need anything, you can count on us. Okay?”

“Yeah. We’ll be your oppas. If what’s her face bullies you again, come find us, or text us,” Jeongmin said.

“And the twins and Minwoo will be in your class, so they can watch after you,” Dong Hyun added.

I looked to the three who nodded and smiled happily.

“Really? You’d do that for me? I mean, you just met me,” I said.

“Hey, we may have just met you, but we do not like bullying. I mean, I don’t even let the members pick on each other,” Dong Hyun said. “Only I get to pick on them.”

“Ya! We’re trying to make her get the right idea,” Hyun Seong said.

“Sorry, sorry!” Dong Hyun said.

With that, we all went out to lunch and finished the rest of the day. Then the seven of us went to detention together. Even though the hyungs didn’t get detention.