Auditioning and Kidnapping

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

"I can do this," I whispered to myself as the lady called out my number.

As I entered, I gulped loudly and shuffled in. I tried not to look at the three judges, but once I got a glimpse of them, I nearly had a heart attack. The three of them sat confidentally and professionally. They scuffled through their papers and had looks of hardcore judges. I knew I was in for a hell of a criticism. The judges this year were Kim Shi Dae, Hyorin of Sistar, and a man by the name of Kim Chin Hwa. Kim Shi Dae nodded as a greeting to me while Hyorin gave me a big sisterly smile. I could tell she was rooting for me. As I looked over to Kim Chin Hwa, he gave me a soft smile and nod that ran chills down my spine. There was something about him. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

" Number 28?" Kim Shi Dae asked.

"Y-yes!" I stuttered.

"Welcome. Please introduce yourself and state what you are singing and dancing to," Kim Shi Dae clicked his pen, ready to write.

I took a big breath and put on the confident smile I wore on stage the day of the fundraiser.

"Hello! My name is Go _____. I am eighteen this year, and I attend Top Talent Academy," I introduced.

"Oh? You are the girl the boys always talk about. Well, it's very nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to being impressed after what I've heard from the boys," Kim Shi Dae chuckled.

"I will be singing and dancing to SHINee's 'Lucifer'," I continued, smiling at his comment. 

The three began writing away on their clipboards as I prepared for the performance. I put my papers down and took my position. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out through my nose. I remember what Kwangmin had told me... 

Just have fun, I thought.

I looked up at the judges and smiled. Kim Shi Dae nodded to me, signaling that they were ready for me to start. The staff member pressed the play button on the stereo and music began flooding out of the speakers. I bit my lip and curled my lips up into the biggest smile I could conjure. Nearly four minutes later I finished my performance. The judges stared at me silently. I could feel my face heat up due to nervousness and fear. Suddenly, Kim Chin Hwa began clapping slowly and the other two followed. Hyorin giggled and smiled brightly at me.

"You were fantastic," Hyorin commented.

"Yes, I would say so myself," Kim Shi Dae added.

"Indeed," Kim Chin Hwa concluded.

"Thank you!" I thanked, scurrying out.

I glanced back at the judges to see Kim Chin Hwa nod at me and smile. Once again it sent chills down my spine. Not once did I leave his sight as I left. As I rushed out of the Starship building, I squealed like a foreign girl at a kpop concert. 

"Ah!" I shouted. "I feel great!"

"Good," a familiar voice chimed.

"Eh?" I turned around to see Kwangmin leaning against the building. 

"I'm guessing the audition went well?"

"More than well! It went amazingly!"

"Hah, that's great, Go ____!" Kwangmin congratulated, giving me a hug.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work?" I asked.

"Nope, we have a day off today. Some of the boys went home to visit their parents. Jeongmin went to hang out with his friends. I stayed back," Kwangmin explained.

"Why?"

"So I could hang out with you," he replied, slipping his hand into mine. 

I turned five shades of red as he did so. My heart began to race, and I could feel the sweat begin to form on my brow. Kwangmin pulled me in closer and wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Kwangmin..." I whispered. "I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry," Kwangmin apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. "So, to celebrate your successful audition, I have a huge surprise planned for you. Let's go!"

Kwangmin grabbed my wrist and led me away. "Where are we going?"

"Just be patient," Kwangmin laughed, glancing at me. 

As he walked on without looking ahead of him, he ran into a large man wearing a black suit. I looked the man up and down. 

"Kwangmin..." I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I think we should..."

"Run?"

Kwangmin and I took off. As I ran with Kwangmin, I suddenly met with another man in black. I looked up at the man a gulped then backed away. 

"Uh, Go ____," Kwangmin gasped.

I turned around to see him restrained by another man in black. Soon the two of us were surrounded; we've lost this fight. The man holding Kwangmin slid a white cloth over Kwangmin's mouth and nose.

"Mmph!" Kwangmin panicked.

A man behind me did the same to me, and Kwangmin and I out. 

Soon, I awoke, fluttering my eyelids open slowly. I saw Kwangmin leaning on my shoulder beside me. I looked around groggily, curious as to where we were. I tried to lift my arms up to rub my eyes only to find that they were bound. 

"Mmph?" I questioned, seeing that I was also gagged.

I looked around in a whirlwind of panic to see that we were in a car with tinted windows. The front seat and back seat were seperated by a black glass window. Kwangmin groaned and awoke himself, rising slowly. The car hit a bump, sending Kwangmin and I jumping up to the ceiling. Kwangmin bumped his head, making him cry out in pain. Kwangmin shook his head violently, trying to get the gag off. He began moving his jaw back and forth, loosening the cloth. He then stuck his tongue out and the gag slid down his jaw and around his neck.

"Where are we?" He asked. "My head hurts now..."

"Mmph," I replied, unable to get my gag off.

"Here, hold on... please forgive me in advance," he said.

He then leaned in, causing my eyes to bulge out in surprise. He grabbed the edge of my gag and slowly pulled it down. After letting it slide from my jaw to my neck, he lifted his face, inches away from my own face. He looked away in surprise as the edges of his ears began to turn red with embarassment. 

"Ahem," he cleared his throat. "Better?"

"Yeah, uh, thanks," I said.

Before we could say anything else, the car came to a stop. I looked to Kwangmin, afraid. He looked back at me and bit his lip, unsure as to what was going to happen. The car doors opened and the men in black covered our eyes with blindfolds.

"Help!" I shouted once I felt the warmth of the sun hit my face. "Kidnappers!"

The man covered my mouth and shushed me. "Stay quiet, little girl."

"Umph umph? (Little?)" I retorted.

I was led into a building and up stairs then into a room. I could hear Kwangmin struggling with himself behind me. Once we were in the room, the man sat me down on a couch and removed my blindfold. My jaw dropped in surprise. I was utterly speechless. Kwangmin's blindfold was removed and he shrugged the man's hand off his shoulder.

"You just wait until my manager gets a hold of you," Kwangmin growled. 

As he turned his head around to look at where I was looking at, he gasped loudly.

"You... you're," Kwangmin stammered.

"Kim Chin Hwa?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

The man at the desk smiled and propped his head up on his bent elbow. He then began playing with his name tag on the table.

"Please. Call me by my real name," Kim Chin Hwa said, flipping the name tag over.

"Oh, my god," I gasped. "You're... You're..."


Cliff hanger? Cliff hanger. :)