Jeongmin The Crafty One

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

It’s already been two days since the talent contest. Mi Yun and her posse had not bothered at me at all, but she still scowled and rolled her eyes when she saw me. I became instantly famous in my school. As I passed people down the hall, they would chirp, “Hi, Go _____!” “Hey!” “You were really great!” Just hearing a single comment made my heart flutter. The boys became very busy after the show. Today they had a photo shoot and said they’d meet up with me after school from some dinner. I waited for the time to come but the hours dragged on and on. I began to deteriorate at my desk waiting for the bell to ring. As soon as the first “ding!” came from the bell, I shot out of my desk and out the door.

I ran ask quickly as I could outside, my eyes darting back and forth. When I didn’t see them, my excitement took a landslide. That was, until I laid eyes on Jeongmin.

“Go ______ah! Over here!” He shouted, waving his hand excitedly.

I smiled and returned his wave with a vigorous one. I weaved my way through crowds of students getting out of school.

“Annyeong ~” I greeted.

“Hey,” he replied.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“Uh, about that. They’re a little caught up with work today,” he replied.

I pursed my lips together and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Then why aren’t you caught up with work?” I asked, leaning in his face.

I watched as his forehead began to bead with sweat and his ears turned red.

“Uh, that is…” He eyes went from side to side and he paused to think. “I finished my part of the photo shoot first!”

He shouted quickly. I frowned. Jeongmin bit his lip with nervousness and I smiled. I straightened up and held my hands behind my back.

“Then I guess you’ll take me to dinner?” I said.

“Better,” he smiled. He slipped his hand into mine and took off. He waved his arm into the street and a cab stopped. We got into the cab and were greeted by the driver. “Annyeong~ Do you know of a place I can rent a nice motorcycle?” He asked.

I gave him a puzzled look and slapped him on the arm.

“What for? We’re just going to dinner,” I hissed.

“Shh, don’t worry about it,” he replied, smiling like an idiot.

The cab driver nodded and took off. Jeongmin took out his ipod and typed something into it that I couldn’t see. When we arrived at our destination, Jeongmin  paid the driver and we both got out. Before he went any further, I grabbed him by the wrist.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

He smiled and began to walk into the shop. I grabbed the edge of his shirt and dragged him back.

“I asked you a question,” I said sternly.

He smiled and stuck his tongue out. “A date,” he said.

“What?” I asked.

 

Back at the school, Boyfriend had just arrived to pick Jeongmin and I up.

“Where is he?” Dong Hyun asked.

“Where’s _____? She said she’d be waiting here for us,” Hyun Seong groaned.

Suddenly Minwoo’s ipod beeped and he took it out to see a message alert.

“Omo, it’s a message from Jeongmin,” he said.

Everyone gathered around Minwoo.

“Go eat dinner without us. We’re going on a date ~ See you back at the dorm. Ppyong ~” Minwoo read in a monotone voice.

Everyone frowned.

That twerp. Dong Hyun thought.

He better take care of her… Hyun Seong thought.

I’m hungry… Kwangmin thought, drooling.

Me too… Youngmin thought.

The twins looked at each other and shivered.

That crafty Jeongmin… Minwoo said, seething with jealousy.


Sorry for the slow update! I've been working on a contest entry and another story ~ Feel free to check those out too. They're for SHINee biases though :( sorry. Omo, Jeongmin, you bad boy. Stealing Go _________ off for a date without permission. Hah! Let's see where this will take us...