Boyfriend Enters

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

As my aunt dropped me off at the front entrance, I stopped and sighed. I looked at the top of the building. A large sign hung on top of the front doors that read "Top Talent Academy".

Sigh. Another day of suffering. I thought.

I slowly dragged myself up the stone stairs and went through the doors. Right on cue, Miss Kim Mi Yun stepped in with her posse and stopped me in my tracks.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't, Go ______," she said. "Looks like we're in the same class again this year, friend."

The word "friend" stung me like a bee. I looked to the ground, trying not to make eye contact with her. I slowly moved my eyes up for a glance. She smirked. She took the cup of coffee she was holding and dropped it at my feet. The coffee spilled everywhere and on my shoes.

"Oh, clumsy me. Maybe you should've stood farther away. Not my fault," she chattered.

"Th-that's okay, I needed new shoes anyway," I stuttered, hoping she would go away.

She chuckled and patted my on my head like I was a dog. She slid her hand back and pulled my new hair tye out of my hair.

"You know, you shouldn't braid your hair like that, makes you look like a loser... not like you aren't when your hair is down," she said.

She and her posse laughed out loud. I quickly pushed past them and ran down the hall. The coffee spilled on my shoes caused me to slip and I fell on my knees, my glasses flying across the floor. I sat there for a second, looking at the ground. That's when a boy came over and offered me his hand.