Chapter 2

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: Okay, so since I  got a few subscribers, I WILL UPDATE! Not...that anyone cares 030 oki..sooo....yeah

 

"Hey guys, " your brother waved. You looked up to see JR, Minhyun, Ren, and Aron walking down the sidewalk towards you.

"Hi, Chunhi," JR said with a smile.

"Hi," you said back, blushing.

"Chunhi- dongsaeng!" Aron shouted, throwing his arms around you in a crushing hug.

"Aron..", you gasped out, " how nice to see you."

"Off, " JR said, pulling him off you.

"BUT I'M YOUR HYUNG!" he protested. You in the breath you hadn't had the luxury to just a few seconds ago.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Chunhi, how're you?", greeted Minhyun formally. MAJOR improvement form when you two had first met and he just stared the whole time.

"Annyeong, Minhyun-ssi."

*AHEM* Someone cleared their throat loudly. You turned around. "I didn't forget you Ren. Good morning."

"Aw", he laughed, " shut up and give me a hug." You and Ren had become fast friends for reasons unfathomable to you.

"Arraso, Oppa!", you giggled, running into his open arms. The others looked on expressionless, as this was a sight they were used to...although...there was a slight hint of distaste, or perhaps jealousy clear on JR's face.

"Chunhi-dongsaeng," Baekho whined, " why do Ren and Aron get a hug, when all i got this morning was a pillow to the face?"

"Because, " you replied, as-a-matter-of-factly,and rolling your eyes," they don't barge into my room unannounced, unlike you. Plus," you said getting closer to him. You whispered," I did aegyo for you, or did you forget?"

"Well, you two," Aron said, coming in between you and Baekho and putting his arms around your shoulders', " maybe we should be on our way to schoool? Doncha' think so?"

"Why, yes, Aron-Hyung, " Baekho said mockingly. " We should."

Ren stepped up next to you and rolled his eyes, mouthing "Pabo". You giggled cutely.

"JR, would you like to walk with us today?", asked Minhyun, to your left.

"Uh...sure," he replied, walking up next to Ren.

"So, Aron-Hyung, did you bring me something for me to eat? Mean ol' Chunhi didn't make me anything this morning," he pouted.

"YAH! It should be you  cooking for me! You're my umma and I'm you're aegi!" Everyone laughed at the last part, everyone but  Baekho, who stood there frowning.

Aron doubled over laughing. "Aiggooo~ Chunhi, that was priceless!"

"Chunhi," Baekho growled, " You'd better RUN!

"Ah!", you screamed, hiding behind a wall made of Ren, JR, and Minhyun. "Please don't hurt me! ", you said giggling. "You're so scary, like a widdle kitty! A declawed kitty, that is!"

"Aish! I'm going to get you!"

"Now, Baekho-ssi, violence is never the answer," scolded Aron playfully.

"Keke, yeah, Hyung!" laughed Ren. " Especially against a helpless little girl! " They all laughed, save you.

"Hey, you're one to talk, " you told Ren, smaking his back jokingly. Cue laughter from everyone but Ren.  "Opps! Oppa, mian! I didn't mean---" you started. Suddenly you found yourself locked in a playful chokehold by Ren. You weren't afraid of getting hurt though, none of NU'EST could ever hurt you, you were like a little sister to... most of them... They would protect you whenever needed.

"Eek! Ren,no!! " you said, laughing. "Guys, HELP!" you screamed.

"Ha, no way! I don' wanna be on the receiving end of that," Minhyun said, putting his hands up; palms outward.

"Yeah...me neither," Aron said, backing away.

"Eh, "Aegi", think of me not helping as payback for the whole "Umma", "he said doing air quotes," thing."

"Omo! Merong!" you said, stiticking out your tounge.

"I'll save you!", JR declared dramatically, scooping you up and playfully pushing Ren.

You blushed madly. Jr...holding...me...

"Keke, look how red her face is!", joked Baekho....although it wasn't really a joke.

"Aish! Baekho-Oppa! NO MORE TALKING! ", you shouted, the red on your face getting darker.

"Chunhi, it's ok," JR said, putting you down. Then you looked up at him, noticing that he was blushing too, though not as noticably as you were.

He scratched the back of his head and looked away.

"Uh...everybody, it's almost time for school, maybe we should...", you said looking down at your watch to hide your embarassment.

"Way ahead of you!",called out Aron. You looked up to see he was literally way ahead of you. You all laughed.

"You ready Chunhi?"asked Ren.

"Yeah, I think so.", you said, pasting a smile to your face, nervous, but ready to face the day.

"Let's GO!", Aron yelled, getting impatient.

"Ok,ok!" you laughed. Lets hope today goes....okay...,you thought, hopeful.

 

A/N: Ok...well...wow. That was longer than I had expected!(Which probably isn't a bad thing anyway, right?)

So same as last time! Please, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

Thank you for reading!