Chapter 6

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: wow...my chapters are all sorts of fudged up! Ok welllll, here's chapter 6! Please, enjoy!

 

 

"Um, Ren. JR. Can either of you tell me why Miss Chunhi is asleep?", the art teacher asked.

"Uh, rough day?", offered Ren.

"Oh...Well, could you please wake her up? I'd like to start class."

"Uh...I don't really think that's a good idea..." Ren replied.

"Why not?"

"Because she get's...violent?"

"Oh," said the teacher clearly baffled.

"Yeah...Can't you just start class anyway?", Ren asked hopefully.

"Uh, no, Ren." She turned to JR, obviously coming to the conclusion that he was the more responsible of the two.

"Well, can you please try? Without things getting too violent?"

Ren gave her a look like she was stupid and JR just flat out said it.

"You're stupid right? You must be. Why else would someone deliberitly wake a sleeping giant? Unless of course that person was menatlly incapable of normal thought process."

Ren tunred to JR and whispered, " Uh, Chunhi-Aegi's not a giant, more like a pixie."

"I know, it's a figure of speech, I heard Aron use it one time...Plus 'who'd wake a sleeping pixie doesn't sound scary." JR explained. Ren wasn't stupid, he just wasnt familiar with the odd American expression.

"Uh..." muttered the teacher, baffled agian but then sudddenly furious. "NO! I AM NOT! NOW, wake her up before I kick your pretty little a---...Oh, I"m sorry...uh, just wake her up please.."

"Sure, " JR said, weirded out and pissed. Everyone knew what she was about to say.

"Uh, Chunhi," Ren poked softly." I think it's time to wake up...Dragon Lady's about to eat our butts...Please?"

"Aish," you mumbled, " Fine...but one of you has to....mac and cheese...."

A look of incomprehension croosed Ren's face.

"Yeah, sure Chunhi," JR laughed. Turning to the teacher, he said, "Hey, man, we tried.But, unless you have 'mac & cheese', I think you're outta luck."

"OH, well, you obviously didn't try hard enough," said the dragon lady, coming over and spraying you with water, only to recieve a look that could kill...if looks...could hold a murder weapon...but they can't so it's only figuratively...

"Leave.Me.Alone.Please," you growled, putting your head back down.

"I'd listen to her," advised Ren, " we've been through this before."

"Haha,yeah," JR laughed, " although last time, Baekho got hit. HARD!"

"Yeah that was great!" Ren laughed.

"I didn't mean to hit him so hard!," you pouted, sitting up.

"Woah!" shouted Ren jumping back. " When did you wake up?"

"When she squirt me; I couldn't get back to sleep."

"Oh...makes sense."

"I didn't mean to hit him, but he tickled me. Who tickles someone to wake them up?!"

You all laughed while the teacher shot daggers at you from across the room.

Great, you thought, just what I need, another enemy."

"Hey, " JR said, tapping your shoulder. "Don't let her get to you, she's just a pedo-noona."

You tried to keep your laugh in, you really did. But you had failed, so; so epically.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!" She's a pedo--"

"SHH!", laughed JR,covering your mouth.

"Chunhi, you have no inside voice, do you?", laughed Ren, who clutched his sides tightly.

"No, who needs an inside voice?", you giggled, doing aegyo.

"You..." said Ren, eyes wide; jaw dropped.

"Just did...", continued JR, expression mirroring Ren's.

"Aegyo.", they both finished togehter.

"Why is it so weird when I do aegyo?! Why do people freak out when I do it?? First, this morning with Baekho, now you two?"

"Baekho?", mimicked JR, "Is that what you were talking about this morning?", he laughed with a suggestive smirk.

"Yeah," you said shyly.

"Aegyo-," the teacher said, walking by.

"," you shot back.

"Hmph."

"Kekeke, ya' know," JR smiled," you don't have to do aegyo to be cute." You blushed furiously at his compilment. Seeing you blush caused him to blush too.

"Blushing," Ren said, imitating a news anchor voice, "now as contagious as yawning." After a second he added, "Awkward, " and turned away.

"Wow," said the teacher, coming up behind you again, " no paint on the paper...OH, I found it, it's all over your cheeks! Might have over used the red though..." she snickered loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"...", you muttered under your breath, while Ren and JR grabbed your hands under the table, offering support.

"What?", the teacher mocked. "Don't like what I said?"

" off.", you mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I SAID, " you stood, getting in her face, ". OFF.", you growled, meeting her eyes.

"Whaaa..." she gasped, obviously NOT expecting retaliation.

"You heard me."

"Why, yes. I did. And that's why I'm sending you to the office!"

"WHAT!?", shouted JR, standing. "That's not even fair!"

"OH well. Either is an outcast loser like her spending time with you!", the teacher retorted.

"YAH! You don't get to choose whp we hang out with!" defended Ren.

"Guys! It's okay!" you said, very slightly fazed."She's just jealous because I can do this," you blushed, giving both boys a quick hug and a oeck on the cheek.

"Omo...Aigoo...." muttered the teacher. "GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!!!"

"Much abliged, ma'am," you said curtsying. You grabbed your stuff and and the refferal, slapping the boys' high fives .  You skipped out of the room, only to turn and call out to the teacher.

"Hey, PABO!"

"Naeeee," she said begrudgingly.

"Mehrong!" you giggled, sticking out your tounge.

"Aish!" she shouted angrily, turning around.

"Keke, good one!", called out JR.

"Yeah!", agreed Ren, giving you a thumbs up.

You gave them a cheeky grin, "Keke, wait for me after school!", you said, running down the hall, giggling.Your home room teachers words

echoed in your mind : Not off to a good start, are we, Miss Chunhi?

 

A/N: okay there ya go...so ummm one question...does the cussing bother you? please tell me...alrighty i gotta go! Bbyong!~ <3