Chapter 4

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: Trying for a double update, if not, i'll give you half the chapter today, and the other part tomorrow....Whatever the case! Please, enjoi! p.s: colors inspired by G-Dragon's new hair... XD

"Has anyone seen Kang Chunhi?", asked the homeroom teacher.

"I'm here, Miss! Sorry I'm late!", you said, all out of breath. You ran all the way here and were still late!

"Ah, not off to a good start, are we Ms. Chunhi?"

"No, I'm sorry, it was---"

"Miss Chunhi, since it's the first day, I'll let you off with a warning this time so let's not let it happen again, okay?" The class snickered as you nodded hurridly.

"Now, please take your seat so we can get class started."

"Yes, Seongsaegnum."

♦♦♦

Homeroom passed without anymore incedent, as did geometry, literature, and history.

But the gym happened. As soon as you stepeeed foot in the gym, all eyes were on you. Not kind eyes, either. Harsh, glaring eyes. You knew what it was about and dared not call NU'EST over such a petty problem.

They're jealous..you thought. You smiled and tried to be friendly but to no avail. You had hoped but sometimes it takes more that hope to win wars.

You walked past the rest of the stares  and sat down, avoiding making eye contact.

"Haha, look girls," said the obvious "Queen ". "She's all alone! Hey, little girl! What? You wanna hit me?"

You shook your head.

"Right, I know you wanna hit me. Just do it."

"No."

"C'mon," she laughed, pushing you.

"STOP! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU SO BAD?!", you shouted.

She answered you with a slap to the face. It echoed throughout the gym and your peers looked on, hungry for a good fight.

"If YOU won't, I will."

While she turned around to hear how awesome her posse thought she was, you pulled out your phone and  started texting Ren.

~AegiSpringGirl~

REN, I NEED UR HELP

INCEDENT IN THE GYM.

COME QUIK!

, you texted, hoping it wouldn't get any worse before Ren could get there.

You stood up to face her again.

"What, you ready for round two?", she practicaly cackled.

"No, I'm a pacifist.", you said, while thinking: there wasn't much of a round one...

"You don't eat meat?"

You facepalmed. " No, stupid, thats a vegetarian. The two aren't even remotely close!"

Just then, Ren burst into the gym, looking furious.

 

A/N: Thats all I have time for today! What do YOU think is going to happen? As i promised, you'll hopefully get the rest tomorrow!

LOL ok then, you know the drill. Comment, Subscribe,...Whatever the other one was....

Bbyong! <3

P.S: Umma, ill change it, but just for today!