No Stupid Title This Time...(alliteration...XD)

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: tbh i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly have no will to do anything right now...but...meh, i want me 16...17? fsubscribers to stay so...

 

Still JR POV~

The ride home was un-eventful, unless you consider everyone falling asleep but the driver and I fun...

I fixed the rear-view mirror so I could see everyone. Aron and Baekho were in the very back; Bakho's head on Aron's shoulder, Aron's head on Baekho's head. Minhyun and Ren were in the middle seats, heads resting on their windows. I was tired as well...but I had a responsibility....Well...Kinda.

"JR, sweetie," Sunny-Noona said quietly, I looked over, beign careful not to move to much, so I wouldn't wake Chunhi.

"Ne, Noona?"

"You can sleep too, ya know?"

"But..."

"Dude," she laughed, "she's asleep too. Just sleep."

I started to protest, until my body reminded me how tired I was, making me yawn. "Arraso, Noona...." I mumbled, drifting off to sleep, all sense of responsibility momentarily forgotten.

Sunny-Noona POV~

Driving along, an idea hit me. Waiting till a red light before carrying out my devious plans, I pulled out my phone. Snapping pictures of the sleeping "pairs" Except Minhyun and Rennie... I thought, smiling evily. These should com--- HONK!!!!HONK!! Sticking my arm out the window and my middle finger up, I thought to myself. ...I knew it was green. I didn't.

JR POV~

Someone was nudging me. They wouldn't stop. "Lemme' 'lone."

"Wake up! Or I'll give you a wet willy!!" a voice hissed in my ear.

"NOONA!!YAH!" I said, my eyes snapping open.

"'Bout time," she mumbled, getting out of the van and shutting the door quietly.

I opened my door and managed to get out without disturbing Chunhi, still asleep in my arms. I shut the door quietly--Er, well...tried. The door slipped out from my grasp and shut loudly, the noise and vibrations of my fail, waking everyone but Baekho up. Well... And Chunhi. Wow...They're deep sleepers.

"Waaa..." Ren mumbled, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Aron was the next to wake up, slipping his shoulder out from beneath his head.

"Aishhh, this means I have to carry him in..." he face palmed. When Minhyun woke up, he was not as gracious. He got out, slammed the door, and stormed into the Kang residence.

"Drama King," Ren smiled, getting out and quietly shutting the door. He walked around to the back of the mini-van, and opened the rear door.

"No idea how I'm going to do this..." Aron mumbled, running his hand through his hair.

"The way you did it when you got in?" Ren said, smartly; walking away with his hands in his pockets and hood up. I chuckled, walking over.

"I'd help you Hyung, but I've got my hands full. ..Well, my arms too," I laughed, and walked up to the house.

"Some help you guys are..." Noona said, walking over to help Aron.

When I walked in, I found Ren asleep on the couch, head on Minhyun's lap. Minhyun was just starting to doze off, head on the back of the couch. Trying not to be loud, I stepped up the stairs, planning to put Chunhi to bed. Feeling like a creeper for knowing where her room was, I walked down the hall, and turned right at the last door. Opening her door, I once again took in her room.

It was as spacious as a master, although all the rooms were that big. There were floor-to-cieling windows the hole outside facing wall. Her bed was in the middle of the same wall as the door, a desk to the right against the wall. A big bookshelf, consisting of manga, novels, 'American Language Guides' and Jump and Beat, in the corner- left the desk.  A mound of stuffed animals stood tall against the oppistie the bookshelf and the desk, in the corner up against the window. I chuckled loving how cute and childish she still was.Walking ove rto her bed, I moved her pink laptop and put it onto the glass nightstand by her bed, and pulled back her white comforter.I  set her down in her bed and her eyes opened slowly.

She looked up at me and smiled, a tired but genuine smile. "JR-Oppa, will you sleep with me?"

I blushed madly and stammered, that wasn't something I'd expected.

"Uh...um...well I-I don't see whynot..." i sat next to her.

She pouted cutely. "I meant like, lying down...." I chuckled and blushed, but did as she said. She smiled and snuggled up against me, her head on my chest. Blushing, I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her.

Startled, a shadow fell across the bed. I looked over to see Aron standing in the doorway, Baekho asleep and drooling on his back. "Goodnight~" he said, a fond smile on his face.

I smiled in response, rolling back over, and re-assuming my position.

"Goodnight, Chunhi," I smiled drifting off to sleep.

 

A/N: I'm so ssorry it took so long!! Please forgive me!! My mom won't let me stay after school now!! TT^TT

Please enjoy!!

Bbyong! <3