Chapter 3

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: Since I still have time, I decided to put up 2! chapters! *6 subscribers: YAY!* not really...no......Ah, im sorry its taken so long! Please forgive me! *bows*

 

"Ah, here we are again," breathed Aron.

"Yay," Baekho said fakely.

"Aw, c'mon guys, it's not like anything bad ever happens to you, all you have is girls swooning~ over you. I get all the glares-- HA! See my point!?", you said getsturing secretivly to all the girls swooning~ over NU'EST and glaring at you.

"YAH!", Baekho shouted to the galring girls, "Leave! Her! Alone!" The girls stared back, their mouths agape.

Blushing, you said," Thank you Baekho-Oppa."

"Hey, don't mention it,"  he replied, giving you a quick hug.

"Yeah," JR said , coming up behind you," if any of them try anything, call me, 'kay?"

Omo... "Yeah, wil do," you said with a nervous laugh.

Ren, Minhyun, and Aron came up behind you as well, each one placing a comforting hand on your shoulder and offering similar aid.

"Thanks guys," you said, touched," but, they're doing it again. I think it'll be more harm than good."

"YAH!! OFF!", shouted Ren.

"Ah, Ren, you may have temporarily lost like...10%--no wait- I think we have even more fans!", Aron said incrediously.

"Haha, yeah, great.Well they can still  off.." he grumbled, upset that a day that had started off so great for you probably wouldn't continue that way.

"Ren-Oppa,", you said, hugging him form behind," it's ok, you don't have to get all worked up. It's always like this. I've gotten used to it."

"NO!", they all said in unison.

"It shouldn't be that way!", protested Minhyun.

"You shouldn't have to go through this every day!", said Aron, hugging you tightly.

"My sister shouldn't have to be ostrisized everyday because of ignorant girls' petty jeaously!", shouted Baekho protectivly.

"I won't allow it!", said JR with malice.

"Never," added Ren, a murderous look in his eyes.

"Aww! You guys!", you giggled, tearing up," Saranghae!!"

Aron, still hugging you wiped the tears from your eyes. "Chunhi-Dongsaeng, don't cry." He smirked at Baekho, triumphant.

"Chunhi...", JR said, worry on his face.

"Dongsaeng...", Minhyun said.

"Don't cry!", said Ren, tears welling up.

"Chunhi-Aegi," said Baekho. They all talked at once, crushing you in a big hug. Baekho pushed Aron out of the way first, though.

"Aw...Now you made my nose run, I'm crying so hard!"

"Ewwww," they all said, backing away.

"Kidding!", you said,  giggling lamely.

"Chunhi, seriously, if you need us, call us." said Baekho, hugging you tightly while glaring at Aron, "You're my baby sister, I can't stand to see you sad."

"Iknow, I love you oppa," you said, " but can i text you too?"

"Ne, dork, of course. Way to ruin a moment. Ke ke, I love you too."

"We love you too!" said the rest of the boys, not wanting to be left out, and thus begun group hug two.Though sadly it was ended by : *RRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"HA," you laughed, jumping back," this time I didn't Ruin the moment!"

"Just did," laughed Minhyun.

"aww, Aron", you said noticing something odd about him," Are you crying oppa?"

"No," he lied poorly," Minhyunnie's badgey-thingy scratched my eye. Crazy giant."

"AW, Aron," you laughed, hugging him.

*RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

"Oh, !",freaked JR, "we're gonna be late! Hurry!"

"Have a good day, Oppas!"

"You too Chunhi!", thery all said in one way or another.

With that you all went your seperate ways.

 

 

 

A/N: oki doki then, theres chapter  3!!

If you liked it, subscribe and/or comment!

Take my poll please, so i can get on with writing!

Thank you!