Chapter 5

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: hmm...nothing important to say soooo....please, Enjoi!

 

"Chunhi, are you ok?", Aron asked for the thirteenth time.

"Yes, Aron-Oppa."

"Does it hurt when I touch it?", Baekho asked, lightly poking your cheek.

"A little Oppa," you responded in a monotone. You were starting to get annoyed....

"Do you need to go to the nurse?", Minhyun asked.

"No, Minhyun-Oppa."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you in time...", JR hung his head guiltily.

"No, JR!", you freaked. "It's not your fault! Please, don't feel like it's your fault!!" 

"I won't... if you sit on my lap...", he said cheekily.

"Omo!", you blushed,"...You...you won't feel bad if I do?", yuo asked, uneasy as Baekho shot daggers at JR.

"Nope. Now, sit."

"Ok..", you nodded, plopping down. Jr winced. "But don't get any ideas."

Laughing, Jr said, "I was kidding!", and put you back in your seat.

"Oh, " you replied innocently. "Ren-ssi?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for helping me," you said sweetly.

"Yeah, no problem, bestie," he said, playfully ruffling your hair.

"And Ren?"

"Yeah?'

"You were so, TOTALLY BADASS!", you shouted enthusiastically. "Oops," you mumbled as the whole cafeteria turned to stare at you, blushing.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", the boys burst out laughing.

"So...funny..",choked Aron.

"Poor Chunhi," murmered Minhyun.

"Maybe you should use your inside voice?", advised your oppa.

"Ya' think?", JR retorted, smirking cutely.

"Aw, leave her alone," Ren said, wiping tears of laughter from the corner of his eyes. He hadn't forgotten that your outburst had been a complimetn for him.

"Thank you, Ren!", you hugged him.

"Yeah, no problem, Chunhi."

*RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* cried the bell, signaling the end of Lunch Period.

You, Ren, and JR had the same class. Minhyun and Baekho had Music together; Aron who had Home EC. (he didn't choose that...) was all alone, and you felt bad. You waved to Baekho and Minhyun and pauesed to watch Aron after waving goodbye.

He's all alone...

"C'mon, Chunhi, he can take care of himself," called JR ahead of you.

"Yeah, I know," you said, running to catch up.  One class left then you got tot go home and escape this day. Thinking that...everything hit you. You stopped,dead.

"Ren-Oppa...JR-Oppa...," you whispered, pulling on their hands.

"Chunhi,what is it?" asked JR.

"I'm sorry," you choked out.

"For...what?", Ren asked.

"You...you guys wanted me to...to have a good day...and i didn't! I...I feel horrible, 'cause I made yours bad by association!",you sobbed.

"Baekho, c'mere!" Ren shouted into his phone, " Something's wrong with Chunhi!"

"I'm..so...sorry!"

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong, sweetie." JR said in a soothing voice.

"Yes...I--"

"No." he interuppted, pulling you into a hug. "They messed with you ; you tried to be friendly. She hurt you! They did the wrong, not you! You don't have to feel bad about something you had no say in!"

"CHunhi-Aegi, what's worng?" Baekho fretted, out of breath.

"Nothing really,  she just feels like she dissappointed us is all...". Ren explained.

"Chunhi! Yuo did nothing wrong!Please stop crying. Chunhi?"

"Chunhi?", JR said, pulling you away from him a little to look at you. "She's..asleep?"

"What?",Baekho questioned, coming over to see for himself. "Must've cried herself to sleep."

"Thar OR, it's the fact that her day has been pretty exhasuting...", quipped Ren.

"Baekho, you go to class ; dont' wanna be late. I got her," sadi JR. hoisting you onto his back, trying not to wake you up ; giving you a piggy-back ride.

So cute... he thought.

"Uhh...", you moaned. Your bad cheek was pressed against his back.

"What's wrong?", JR asked Ren, who came over to see.

"Her cheek is pressed against your back, I'm sure it hurts. Chunhi...", Ren cooed, " do you wanna fix your face?"

"Nooo....". you moaned," lemme' lone'...Sleeply..."

Ren smiled," Luv you."

"Shh..." you said groggily. "...Luv you too....Now, shush."

"Haha Rennie, she told you!" JR teased.

"Aish! You heard her: Shhush!"

Ren whispered, " We'd better get to art, don't wanna be late!" he started skipping down the hall.

"Pabo..." you muttered sleepily, " Love you..." you told JR, who blushed. You hadn't said 'luv' like a friend, you'd said 'love'...

"You too, sweetie...love you too..."

A/N: soooo..there ya go! Sorry it took so long. So, you know the drill, subscribe, commment...share it too! If you like it, show it to your friends!

hmm....that seems needy...oki then Bbyong! <3