BLehh...my chapter numbers are all messed up, i dont even know....

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: Lol, so sorry about the chapter name...I'm very confused, so from now on, i think they'll just say random things, okay? And...sooo...now! Enjoy!

(Oh, P.S. I'm making the font bigger cuz it looked way too small before!)

 

You sat outside the principal's office, anxiously waiting, when you felt someone sit down beside you. You looked over and gasped.

"JR!", you said bewildered.

"Yeah, what of it?", he answered with a cute half-smile.

"What're you doing down here!?"

"Well," he explained, "after you left, I exploded on the teacher."

"What? Why would you do that?"

"Because...I", he stuttered, thinking, for you...

"JR! What are you doing here? And with her?", the voice said with disgust.You looked over to see the blonde from gym, and grimaced.

"None of your buisness," JR retorted, a smile on his face, a glare kept hidden in his eyes. "And she happens to be a really good frined of mine so stop being rude."

"Eww, you're friends with that thing?" she scoffed, and pointed at you.

"Yes, he is, " you said angrily, " why can't you just leave me--"

"Chunhi, quiet, I'll take care of this," JR said, putting a finger up to your lips, causing you to blush.

"Alice," he said to the blonde ringleader, " can you let this go today please?"

"Hmm..." she thought.

"Please," JR pleaded, smiling brightly; fake.

"Uh..." Alice uttered, blushing. She regained her compousre, "I suppose, but only this ONE time," she said, stressing the last two words.

"Thank you," JR replied.

"Don't mention it," Alice said, walking past him, pausing long enough in front of you to mouth,"Only. Once."

You shivered as a chill ran down your spine.

The door opened suddenly, a small cute girl walking out. She looked friendly enough, so you smiled when you caught her eye. To your suprise, she smiled back, waving a little.

"Oh, " chuckled JR, lightly nudging your side," seems you made a friend!"

"What?", you said, whipping around ; blushing.

"Yah!", he laughed. " It's not something to be ashamed of!"

"That's not it," you said quietly, looking down.

"Then...What is it?", JR asked.

"It's just...What if...What if I mess it up? And, what if she thinks I'm weird, or like, she wasn't serious; she was just messing with me?"

"Chunhi," JR said, lifting your chin gently with his forefinger, forcing eye contact. "I don't think any of that's true. Her smile seemed genuine, you won't mess it up, and you're not weird."

"But..."

"Shh. After school, why don't you go and introduce your self?", JR soothed.

You smiled at that, "Yeah, sure."

"Hey, why're you crying?", Jr asked, worried.

"I'm not, don't be stupid," you said, turning away quickly.

"Hey, it's okay," he said, turning you back to face him. "You don't have to hide it...when it's just me." JR said, wiping your tears, and pulling you into a hug. He planted a soft, sweet kiss on your forehead, causing you to giggle and blush furiously.

"KIM JONG HYUN! What on Earth are you doing!?"

 

A/N: Okay so there that is...Oooh! A cliffhanger! Who do you think that is? Lol, I'll try to put up the next chapter tomorrow since I have a three-day- weekend again and the few of you that actually read this deserve it! I felt so bad last weekend, because it was the same situation and I hadn't gotten a chance to update! So for that, I apologize with 3!! updates this week! Great...now I'm rambling...

Before I go! Thank you for all the nice comments! That really feels good to see them!

Btw...did you guys hear about that thing with Junsu-Oppa? So sad! TT o TT

Okay, Bbyong! <3