Chapter 4 pt. 2

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

 

A/N: This is chapter 4 pt! (If you can't tell by the chapter name...)

So...nothing else to say...Please enjoi!

"Ren!", the girls swooned~.

"Ren-Oppa!" *Slap*

"You can't call him Oppa! You have no right!"

Ren ran over and grabbed the girl's wrist tightly. "YOU have no right to hit her," he growled menacingly, but his words were lost. All she was focused on was the fact that Ren was touching her. " Don't you dare with her ever again or I will let her kick your while I hold you down. And the best part? I won't get in trouble....I'm sure you know why..."

"Uh...yes...," she uttered back, frightened now that the "Ren" thing had worn off.

"Good," he said. turning to you. "Are you ok? Aigoo! Look at your face Chunhi!" he said, gingerly touching your face. You winced quite abit, suprising yourself; you didn't think it would hurt that bad...All of the sudden, NU'EST stormed in furiously.

"Chunhi!", Baekho yelled, running over ang hugging you tightly.

"Ow."

"Oh, I'm sorry!", he apologized, letting you go.

"Are you ok?"

"Why didn't you call us before this happened to your face?"

"Can I kick her ?"

"No, only I can," Ren responded.( A/N: So much talking! ALL AT ONCE!)

"Yes, I'm fine. I didn't want to call you if it wasn't serious, she slapped me like twice on the same side. No, you can't kick her , only Ren can for obvious reasons. Is it lunch yet?"

"YES!!" shouted the teacher, finally walking in. (Horrible timing...) "But only for you," she said gesturing to your group."GIRLS!! You get to stay here ALLLL lunch."

SCORE!!, you thought, all the while being crowded by the boys. "Pai Pai," you waved cutely, a victorious grin on your face.

A/N: so there ya go! igtg now bye!!!