Chapter 8...I think

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: So, it seems my Umma wasn't happy with a cliffhanger... cuz the next 2 chappies are...hmm, how bout, I'll combine the two short ones and then try to get half of the next one up? Would you guys be okay with that?

 

JR spun around, stepping in front of you, shielding you.

"Mom," JR asked.

"Mom?!", you echoed.

"Yeah, 'mom', I'll explain later."

"Well," JR's 'mom' said, "I'm glad you two are having fun out here."

"Umma, it's not what you th---" JR started.

"What are you doing here JR?", she interrupted. Looking you over, she snapped, "And who's this? You're little girlfriend?

God, JR, couldn't have you done any better?"

"Yah! At least---," you started to defend yourself, until JR's hand covered your mouth.

"Chunhi, stop. Goodbye, Umma," he said, taking your hand and led you away from the harpie.

"JONGHYUN! You get back here this instant!"

"Have a nice day, Umma."

"Or, don't," you said, turning around and sticking out your tounge.

"AISH!", she exclaimed. Regaining her compousure, she shouted after you, with a devious smirk, "You 're going to regret this!!" Then, to herself she grumbled, "Chunhi, you're such a nuisance, somethin will have to be done about that...", she walked back into her office with a short bark of laughter.

***

JR led you donw the hallway, out into the courtyard, and under the inviting shade of a near-by oak tree.

After sitting down, you awkwardly stated, " It's later."

"No duh," JR laughed.

"Well, if you know that then start explaining!", you giggled.

"Fine, little miss impatient.", he chuckled. "The principal's my mom.", he said with a shrug.

"Well no , Sherlock!(A/N: I'm so curious yeah~) I knew at least that much!", you laughed, lightly pushing him.

"Keke, well, I explained."

"Yeah, I guess, but it's still crazy. I mean, how did this never come up?", you asked, baffled.

"Dunno. How does one even bring that up?"

"Ha, I'm not sure. It's still weird though," you laughed.

"I know. But hey," he said, turning to you with an apologetic expression clear on his face."I'm sorry about my mom."

You weren't expecting this. "Hey, no worrries," you said with a noncahlant smile. " Nothing I can't handle."

"Haha, you sure?" he smiled, slightly suprised by your attitude.

"Ne! Don't worry!"

"Arraso, if you say so," he laughed.

"I do, now--"

*RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

"Haha!", JR laughed.

"Well, I guess we should go wait for everyone else then," you said, getting up.

 

"Uh, no," JR  said, doing the same," YOU are going to go introduce yourself to that girl."

"Wha? Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"I'm so sure," he replied with a sarcastic smirk. "now go, we'll wait for you by the gates. Pai Pai now!", he said, walking away, he waved to you.

"Yeah, 'kay," you said. As your smile slowly dissappeared, you said to yourself, "And now, I go to die."

 

A/N: So, that chapter was actually longer than I had thought it would be, so I guess I'll try for three!  Okay! So, until the next update! Enjoy!