Ren's mom...is cute?

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N:Okay,so like I said! DOUBLE UPDATE TIMEEEE!! Lol, please don't be annoyed with me, I'm just hyper.LOl, no I'm sorry, I was supposed to do this yesterday...but my unnie wasn't here yesterday and I didn't wnat to be in the library alone...so...

 

Chunhi POV

When you regained conciousness, you found yourself in Ren's house. You wre still being held by your brother, and you looked up and smiled at him.

"Well, hello sleeping beauty," he said, with a smile.

Yuo blushed and smiled back," Annyeong Oppa." You looked around; Ren was looking for his mom, like, evreywhere; the others looking on with amused expressions on their faces. You giggled and three heads swiveled your way.

"You're up!", Aron said happily.

"No duh," JR said, a scowl on his face

"Whoa, JR!", Minhyun said, putting his hands up, palms out, "he's just happy."

"I know, " JR said innocently,"I was just playing."

You giggled, Oww... you thought.

"Well, I'm glad you're feeling better Chunhi," said Ren's mom out of nowhere. She was a twenty-something year old teenager, or at least personality wise..Except for when the situation calls for responsibility, she acts just like you would.

"Unnie!", you said happily. "Oppa, you can put me down now!", you whispered.

"Uh, no." she smiled. "Baekho, can you sit her down at the table please?"

"Yeah, of course, Sunny-Noona," Baekho smiled, walking to the kitchen, pulling out a chair, and gently setting you down.

You winced and inhaled sharply, tears welling up. OWW!!

Baekho noticed your pain. "Yah, Chunhi-aegi, it's going to be alright, arraso?", he soothed,   your hair.

"I know, oppa," you said, smiling brightly.

JR POV~

I was standing just outside the kitchen with the guys, minus Baekho.

"Hey, Chunhi-Aegi, it's going to be alright, arraso?", he said, her hair.

She smiled back brightly.

Her smile... you thought, she's so...^///^.  I blushed. If she saw the way I was acting...

ARON POV~

Hehe, Chunhi is so cute!  I laughed to myself. Noticing JR, I thought, And I guess I'm not the only one that thinks that! :D

But then, I noticed something: He was blushing.

So it's like that! How sweet! I smiled like an idiot.

REN POV~

JR was blushing.

Aron was smiling like and idiot.I was confused, until I saw who JR was staring at: Chunhi! Aww! How cute! ---STOP IT! You scolded yourself, They'll see!

MINHYUN POV~

Ren was smiling. O-o

JR was blushing. O_0

Aron was grinning like an idiot. *Shrugs*

Awkward.

CHUNHI POV~

"I know, Oppa," you said, smiling brightly.

"Alright Chunhi," Ren's mom said, "I'll try to make this as painless as possible, okay?"

You nodded, then imeadiatly regretted it. Your head throbbed painfully. You grimaced.

"What's wrong?", asked Ren's mom.

"Uh...", you looked at Baekho expecantly.

"What?", he asked confused.

Aron laughed. "Dude, " he said, "you know how when you were little and you wnet to the doctor with your parents?", Baekho nodded, clearly unsure where this was going,"And when the doctor asked what was wrong, you looked at them?" You saw the realization flicker behind his eyes, and then everyone started laughing.

"OW," you said, clutching your ribs.

"Arrasso, arrasso, calm down guys," shushed Ren's mom. "Now, Chunhi, in all seriousness, what happened today?"

"Uh...welll....", you started nervously. "Well, these girls don't really like me much and they...um...they..."

"They what, Chunhi?", she prompted.

"I can't remember."

"That's not a good sign.", she said, thoughtfully.

"Can one of you explain?"

They all started answering.

"There were these bullys!"

"And they beat her up!"

"And kicked her in the stomach wearing heels..."

"And we habe no idea how the knee happened.""

Alice tripped me! And a sharp rock was sticking up and cut it!"

"None of that was in order I think," said Baekho.

"O_O I said one of you.." Ren's mom mummbled. "But, anyway, Chunhi, it's been like five minutes since you got here and I have no idea how long since everything went down, but it's time to treat your wounds, your knee could already be infected. Ren, could you go get a glass of juice and some cookies?"

"Ne, Umma."

"Now, Chunhi, based on your behaviour, I've come to the conclussion that you have a concussion."

"Okay."

"You don't know what that means do you?"

You shook your head and winced. "No idea."

"It means, that as soon as I'm done treating your open wounds, I'm taking you to the E.R.."

"Juice and cookies, Umma," Ren said, holding them out to his mom, who in turn handed them to you.

"Here, eat and drink this, you've lost alot of blood."

"Arrasso, Unnie."

"Just let me got get my first aid kit then we'll get started, kay?"

"Yup."

The boys took that as their cue to enter the kitchen."So, a concussion..." Baekho said sadly.

"Oppa, it's nothing I'm sure!"

"She's right, it's probably not. It seems like it's only a minor concussion," Ren explained.

"And, you know that how?", JR asked.

"His mom's a nurse," Aron laughed.

"Well no duh. But how do you know for sure?"

"His mom's a nurse," she said, appearing behind him and placing her hand on his shoulder.

He jumped slightly. "OMO! Noona!"

You giggled; JR looked at you and blushed, causing you to as well.

"Arrasso, now Chunhi, the antiseptic will sting a bit, okay? I'll start with your knee."

"Kay," you said nervously. You felt dizzy. REALLY DIZZY.

"Chunhi! What's--"

OOHHH CLIFFHANGER!! Bbyong <3