Calm yo !

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

a/n: lol sorry bout the title, but you'll understand it soon enough!

 

JR POV~

When we arrived at the hospital, I got out and jogged over to Baekho's side.

"You better be careful," Baekho warned, a dark glint in his eyes.

"Calm yo' , brah!" I said, putting my hands up. Baekho looked at me, clearly confused. Aron burst out laughing, 'cause i said that in engrish.

"Where'd you learn that?

"YouTube."  He laughed even harder. 

"What'd he say?" asked, still clueless.

"Nothin' man, it's not important," Aron waved it off.

"Whatever. But, anyway," Baekho said, "be careful."

"I will, no worries." I re-assured him calmly.

"Well, " he scoffed, " I still will. " I rolled my eyes and smiled, holding out my hands. He gelped me get Cunhi into my arms so it was both functional and comfortable for both of us.

"Now, when we get in there, let me handle things, kay?" Noona instructed. Everybody nodded. I looked back to check on everybody. Aron was helping Baekho stay awake, Ren was talking with his mom, and Minhyun was on his phone texting.

Who's he texting?

"Yah! JR pay attention to where you're going!" Noona called out. I looked in front of me to see wall not five inches from my face.

"AISH! JR, I SAID BE CAREFUL!!" Baekho shouted, irritated.

"I know, I know! Sorry!" I apologized. I hadn't meant to space out for so long. I apologized to Chunhi quietly, then blushed when Ren caught me. "Shut your face," I mouthed. He responeded with a cheeky grin. I stepped into the waiting room, a cold gust of air hitting my face.

"Okay guys, go sit over there," she pointed to the waiting area," While I handle this."

"No duh," Ren laughed, crossing his eyes and sticking out his tounge.

"Oh, just shut-up and go sit down!" his mom said with a smile.

I didn't want to sit down, because if I did, I'd either have to put Chunhi down, or shift her to fit in the chair, both of which would probably hurt her. Baekho had already dozed off by the time Ren's mom came over.

"Okay, so we're going in there," she pointed behind her to a room marked 'Exam Room 3', "and we'll get Chunhi checked out. Sound good?"

"Sounds good," I nodded.

"Uh, do you want me to wake him up?"Aro asked, pointing to Baekho.

"No, I'll just tell him what the doctor says later," Noona said with a smile. 

"Do you want us to come in?", asked Minhyun looking up from his phone.

"Not if you don't want to.

"I'll stay here with Baekho," Aron stated.

"I'll come," Ren said.

"Me too," Minhyun said, getting up, phone nowhere in sight.

"Okay then," she clapped her hands together, "Now all we have to do, is wait---"

"CHOI!!"

"Ah, okay let's go!"

Walking behind Noona, I felt Chunhi cling onto my shirt, and I looked down, to see her smiling. She's so cute...

"JR, in here please," Noona said.

"Ne."

"Ah, Sunny..." said a voice. Noona groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Doctor Park (Think JYP)," she replied with a grimace.

"Sunny, Sunny, I've told you countless times : call me Jin-Young. " he said, with a warm, eager smile. Poor guy, she's not even giving him the time of day...

"Uh, yeah, whatever, can you just look at her?"

"Oh, yes," he said, "yes, of course, that is why we're here right?"

"Not so sure he knows that.." Ren whispered. Minhyun and I laughed.     

"Can you put her up on the bed, please?" he said to me, still looking at Noona.

"Ne." As soon as I set her down, her eyes snapped open.

"Holy ! When did we get here?!" she blurted out. She clapped her hands over , embarrassed. Everyone laughed while her face turned a dark sahde of pink. "Ah, mianhaeyo!"

"It's fine," the doctor replied kindly. Chunhi looked around.

"Where's Baekho? And Aron-Oppa?"

"Out in the waiting room," replied Ren.

"Oh...Okay."

"Alright Miss Chunhi, I'm going to check you out, okay?" the doctor smiled.

"Yeah, okay."

"'Cause he hasn't checked Sunny-Noona out enough..." Minhyun joked.

"Aw, guys, give him a break," said Noona.

I watched as the doctor poked and prodded Chunhi; I saw her pain, and grew sad. I didn't like seeing her in pain, at least whle she was asleep, she wasn't bothered by it. "Yah, Noona?" I whispered.

"Ne?"

"Do you think he can give her someting to sleep?"

"Wae?"

I blushed and looked away. "Uh...Well..."

"You don't like seeing her in pain." It wasn't a question.

"No, no I don't. "

"Well, we can see. But for now, she looks exhausted, so we'll just wait, arraso?"

"yeah," I nodded.

XXX

"So, she has a minor concussion, a slightly bruised stomach, 15 stitches in her head, and 23 in her knee." Noona told Aron.

Chunhi was asleep in my arms. She looks so peaceful... I smiled. Chunhi smiled back, subconsiously, as if in reply to mine.

"Let's get her home." Noona declared. "Let's get them home," she said, gesturing to the snoozing siblings.

Just then, Aron realized that no-one planned to wake Baekho up. "I have to carry him, huh?"

 

 

A/N: lol kk, there ya go! Does 23 seem too un-realistic? hmm...i dunnoo...Oh well, wahtever. Bbyong<3

P.S : Please check out my RenSu Fanfic!