Sunny's Evil >:)

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update! But, I will try my hardest to update more often, I promise!!

 

Sunny POV

Turning all the lights off in the Kang residence, I assessed the sleeping arrangements. Ren and Minhyun were asleep on the couch, and I went to the closet and grabbed blankets. I covered them both up, with seperate blankets. I pulled out my phone, and snapped a few more pictures. Lights all off on the first floor, save one, I made my way up the stairs. I looked in the first floor on the right, and found no-one. First room on the left? Bingo! Baekho and Aron were cuddled up on the bed, and I pulled Baekho's dark blue comforter over them; I took a few more pictures. I headed  down the hall, intent on finding the two missing victims. Second room on the right and left held nothing of intrest, just two spare rooms. Third left housed the bathroom, obviously shared by the two siblings, most likely cleaned by Chunhi, considering the messy state pf Baekho's room. Only one room left! I thought happilly. Looking in, I found what I  was looking for: JR & Chunhi, asleep. What I was not expecting, was to find the two cuddled up. Meh, I thought, taking more pictures. Before heading back downstairs, I went in, and covered the two up, smiling fondly to myself. These will make good wedding pictures... Going down the hall, flipping off the lights, I decided to leave a note.

Sleep well, Guys!! C'ya in the morning or whenever!

Love, Sunny-Noona! <3 <3

Smiling, I stuck the note to Minhyun's forehead, giggling. I sent the appropriate pictures to the kids, and turned the last light off. I walked to the door.

"Saranghae, cuties!" I whispered.

Too bad being gay...Isn't accepted here...

 

A/N: I'm sorry it was so short, but for some reason, when i clicked 'BACKSPACE' It went back, and all i had typed up was gone, so i wasn't able to do a double update like I'd planned....Please forgive me! * bows* Ah, ok, now lunch is over and I must go...Bbyong!<3