I'm gonna go with this is Chapter 9

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

A/N: So, this time, I'm hoping that the chapter is short so I can give you hopefully part of the next chapter because I must say, it's intense. AND! If I do get part of it up, and I get up as much as I hope to, there'll be a [M] Rating, but that's just violence, kay? -_- I babble alot, sorry.

 

You scoured the hallways, looking for your potential friend.

After five-minutes , you finally spotted her, but you hesitated. What if she didn't remember you? You thought about it for a moment, and decided on your course of action; you'd walk by and lightly bump into her and walk away, seeing if she recognized you when she turned around.

As you started to approach her to carry out your lame little plan, she turned around and noticed you.  You gave her an awkward smile, which she returned as she walked over to you.

"Hai," she said, still smiling, "you're that girl from earlier, right? The one from the principal's office?"

"Uh, yeah," you replied nervously.

"Well then, allow me to introduce myself," the girl said polietly," I'm Lee Ye Jin, but you can call me Ailee!", she held out her hand, which you shakily took.

"I'm Kang Chunhi."

"hmm...", she thought, "Kang. Like, Kang Baekho? "

You gasped. She was the first to make that connection.

"Wow, you're the only one here with enough brains to figure that out!", you laughed.

"Haha, really?", Ailee asked.

"Yup."

"Wow," she laughed cutely. "Haha, so why were you at the office?"

"Uh, well, girls--uh no, correction, the female species-- doesn't like me much," you chuckled lamely, suprising even yourself.

"Hm, well, I think I can guess why."

"If you're guess is 'girls are jealous', then you've just won a million bucks."

"Haha, I'm sorry to hear that, and where can I claim my prize?", she laughed. You laughed along with her.

"So, ", you asked, "why were you in the office?"

"Oh, 'cause I tripped Alice in the hallway and she fell flat on her face,"  she answered casually, "poor girl almost broke her nose..."

"But...it doesn't look like it."

"Make-up, my good sir, lots and lots of make-up," she said with a fake British accent.

"Well, that's a jolly good trick indeed, sir. Jolly good indeed," you said, cracking up at the end.

"Ya' know what, Miss Chunhi?", Ailee asked with a smile.

"What?",  you asked with a big grin.

" I think we're going to get along great."

"Yeah, " you said, hoping she'd last junior year and on, "I get that feeling, too."

"Daebak!", she cheered, pumping her fist in the air. "Well, I have to run, chores, but I'll catch you later, yeah?"

"Yeah, definitely," you said, waving. Now, you thought, time to go meet the boys!

 

A/N: Ok so i didn;t get as far as i thought i would but i did manage to update twice so bye!