Chapter 1

Kill my Soul, Kill my Name. Kill my Pain, You're Good For Me

 A/N: Hai! This is my first ever story up on this site and my first KPOP based one... My Unnie helped me so she's my co-author. Ummmm....so....uh....yeah...please read and comment and subscribe and most importantly, enjoi! Thank you!!

 

  "Dongsaeng!! It's time  for school!!!", your brother yelled from the kitchen. Your parents were rarely ever home, they were in America, so your brother took care of you. 

 You sat up in bed, groggy form sleep. "Arraso, Oppa. I'm up." Aigoo..., you thought, time for school already? You reallly  didn't want to wake up, you were having an awesome dream about....things...

"Dongsaeng? You up yet?"

"Yesss...", you replied, getting out of the warm, plush cloud you dared called your bed. "Ahjushi, get your hearing checked," you said to yourself.

"WHAT WAS THAT?", your brother shouted.

Ah, Baekho, you thought, you're so deaf.

Baekho was only a year or so older than you and was in a very popular rookie group, called NU'EST. He has a blonde (dyed) fohawk, and if he wasn't your brother, you'd probably consider him cute.  He has an infectious smile and is always in high spirits. H--

"Chunhi! Earth to Chunhi!", Baekho said, somehow right in front of you. "You've gotta get ready, JR'll be here soon, " he teased, "and i don't think you want him to see you in your cute widdle kitty jammies," he added with a suggestive wink.

You blushed furiously. "Aish, pabo! Shut up!", you shouted, throwing a pillow at his face, which he deftly dodged. "Now, now, sweet sister. There's---". Just then, a pillow hit him square in the fohawk.

"YAH! You messed up my hair!", he shreiked, fixing his hair.

You did aegyo, feining innocence. "Mian, Oppa." Baekho looked taken aback. You NEVER did aegyo.

"Omo, Chunhi...did you just....", he trailed off.

"Yes, and now you have a memory to treasure forever. Now, GET OUT. Like you said, I have to get ready," you said, pushing him out of your room.

"Arraso, I'll call you when the guys get here," he called form the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't care," you said, shutting your door. You tugged on your messy balck curls. 

Aish, what a drag brushing all out is going to be..., you thought with annyoyance. You don't have straight, sleek hair like all the other girls in your school, but you don't care. You like it's uniqueness.

Today is the first day of school after summer holiday. "I'm a sophmore now.", you breathed. You're going to the same school as your brother. Pledis High, school for the artfully talented. Since you were a really talented artist--- in many fields---   your brother signed you up in eigth grade, not that you knew.

Your brother's---well JR's band--- goes to Pledis, too. Aigooo~, you swooned, he's soooo dreamy~ He's the leader of NU'EST, and the rapper.Then you have Ren, the cute, blonde maknae. Minhyun, the tall, modelesque guy, who sometime's looks cold and calculating, but he isn't. You just have to get to know him. And then you have the California- born-Korean, Aron. Who needs English lessons  with him around? Oh! One thing you forgot about Ren is that he's often mistaken for a girl and whenever it's brought up...you'd best not be in his line of fire...

You really don't want to go to school, you always get picked on... Girls don't really like how much time you spend around NU'EST. They haven't figured out that Baekho's your brother--- how would they? It's not like you two have the same last name or anything....Oh...wait. You do. T_T But you understand, the hair throws them off; your's black, his blonde, because ya' know, asians are born with blonde hair and stuff. Not. But anyways...

They don't ike you, they're jealous. Their loss.

You're also easy pickings because you're kinda shy; at least around people you don't know/ care to know/ like. You like horror movies and music more than make-up; you aren't a girly-girl either.

"Dongsaeng! you ready?"

"Ne...Well, almost," you replied, sliding on your blazer, then sitting on your bed. You then slipped on your socks; thigh high white ones with a pink band and bow around the top and then you put on your black combat boots.

Definitly NOT a girly-girl.

Your blazer is pink, just lke NU'EST' . You designed it to look just like the schools required blazer, only, it's pink and has the NU'EST compass stitched to the left instead of the school insignia. Typical blazers are black for boys and white for girls, but since your brother insisted you wear the same one as them, you didn't argue. And again, this causes girls to not like you because 1: you won't make one for them and 2:--- since you won't make one for them and they still don't know why you and NU'EST are so close---they think you're just a selfish fangirl. School does'nt like it either but since they have pther things to worry about, they don't have the time to reprimand you.

"Oppa! I'm ready!", you shouted, grabbing your bag and running down the stairs.

"About time!", he laughed.

A/N : Hai! It's Drey again. Soooo theres chapter 1!  If you liked it and want more, please subscribe! I don't think i'll put more chapters up unless people want more....Does that sound mean? Mmm...I hope not. I'm sorry if it does. BTw: it gets better, the narrations supposed to help you get a feel for the your character...

But, anyways, if you liked it:

Comment! Your thoughts and suggestions are always welcome and sometimes need to help me through occasional writers block XP

Subscribe! If you want more of this cheesy little story!

Friend me! If you want to know more about this dorky little sophmore! Or, if you just wanna talk KPOP... 

 

   

 

 

But most of all!! ENJOI!! And shipp many members of NU'EST!!! lol kk Bbyong!

 

(Ah...Unnie! Feel free to edit anything I may have missed! There might be a cookie in it for you... ;))